The Big Boss Part II (1976) with Lo Leih and Bruce Le

bruceleeclones

Guest Markgway
Wow.....

And if the rest of this film is this bad, we now know why its been kept under wraps :tongue:

Lol... that looks like a real BOMB.

And if anyone after watching that clip still wants to argue that dubs are best, well, there's nothing more I can say.........................

Anyone else also notice that they stole a bit of the real Big Boss footage at the beginning? A little bit of a re-enactment was in there as well, apparently :tongue:

Chia Ling AKA Judy Lee

Thanks for that Globe. Looks like a cool bit of exploitation fun, I think the rarity increased expectations too much. Probably in original language it would be a decent watch but the dub is pretty dire!

Thanks for that Globe. Looks like a cool bit of exploitation fun, I think the rarity increased expectations too much. Probably in original language it would be a decent watch but the dub is pretty dire!

It's pretty much met my expectations so far, so I'm certainly not disappointed :tongue: I'm certainly not expecting anything on the level of the first film, just a glorified curiosity piece.

Yeah Le looks great and i don`t see what is so bad in this clip acting is ok, but what is name of the actor who played Chao brothers father killer, who is that girl boss and who is guy that helps her???

Morgoth Bauglir

Thanks globe! Much much appreciated. I can’t wait till I get my hands on this one day so I can see Bruce Le die and then see Lo Lieh and Chan Wai Man go at it! Shame about that horrible dubbing though. It should definitely be seen in the original language!

very interesting to watch, with Bruce Le & Lo Lieh.. thanks for sharing it.. if there is the possibility in the future i hope to see more. thanks again

Chen Kuan Tai
i want to know whats the big deal about "big boss 2"

yeah, tell us. you made it the big deal, why you talk like that?

we're kung fu movie fans and about bb2 is a long discussion over years, it's normal that the interesting is getting up. the kf fans wana see that finally. now you can understand?

it still doesn't look like you have bb2. you have to up it in full or you're further a

L I A R !!!

do you wana be this ?

Morgoth Bauglir

we're kung fu movie fans and about bb2 is a long discussion over years, it's normal that the interesting is getting up. the kf fans wana see that finally. now you can understand?

it still doesn't look like you have bb2. you have to up it in full or you're further a

L I A R !!!

do you wana be this ?

No more booze for you tonight:tongue:

Fist Of Boss

L I A R !!!

do you wana be this ?

Chill down dude.Globe has already provided footage to make people convinced except you.

Globe surely has his reasons to keep film off from public circulation.What reasons they are none of our business but have to respect him instead of calling him L I A R !!!

:nerd:

sticks and stones.

at least i put my money where my mouth is

i dont have time time for bullshit .u either have a movie or u dont

i think my footgae has proved enough and thats where it ends

Globe,

Thanks for uploading the footage on youtube. Yeah, Bruce Le finally. Was this his first movie?

As terrible as it is, I still want to see it. =) If you don't mind me asking, what's is your reason for not wanting to release it? (no pressure).

I'm just curious. Sorry if you've mentioned it before, it has been awhile since I visited this forum, so this clip came to a big surprise to me.

Cool. Will look forward to it. I've waited 15 years to see this clip, so might as well wait another 15 to see the full movie. lol (of course, I hope it's sooner).

I was one of those suckers who ordered Big Boss 2 mail order, only to find out it was the Dragon Lee's Hair vs Japs flick. :(

Chen Kuan Tai:

"Let's suppose Globe never releases Big Boss 2? Would that be such a horrible thing? Chen Kuan Tai.... get smart. Otherwise, you'll be sorry!"

Chen Kuan Tai
No more booze for you tonight:tongue:

I see:

Thanks globe! Much much appreciated. I can’t wait till I get my hands on this one day so I can see Bruce Le die and then see Lo Lieh and Chan Wai Man go at it! Shame about that horrible dubbing though. It should definitely be seen in the original language!

Don't trink to much !

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Btw: Wherefrom does you know that the three die in bb2?

Chen Kuan Tai
Chill down dude.Globe has already provided footage to make people convinced except you.

Globe surely has his reasons to keep film off from public circulation.What reasons they are none of our business but have to respect him instead of calling him L I A R !!!

:nerd:

His reasons, what could that be?

Sure we all believe him that these are scenes of his print. Maybe he has stolen a part from somewhere/one. And beside, be cool, I am bl clone fan, what do you expect from me?

Killer Meteor
Globe,

Thanks for uploading the footage on youtube. Yeah, Bruce Le finally. Was this his first movie?

As terrible as it is, I still want to see it. =) If you don't mind me asking, what's is your reason for not wanting to release it? (no pressure).

I'm just curious. Sorry if you've mentioned it before, it has been awhile since I visited this forum, so this clip came to a big surprise to me.

Bruce Le had made a few Shaws before, including Rivals Of Kung Fu and Super Inframan

Morgoth Bauglir
I see:

Don't trink to much !

:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

Btw: Wherefrom does you know that the three die in bb2?

I'm sorry I don't understand any of this post:sad: I have some trinkets, but nothing really valuable:squigglemouth:

Chen Kuan Tai
I'm sorry I don't understand any of this post:sad: I have some trinkets, but nothing really valuable:squigglemouth:

"I can’t wait till I get my hands on this one day so I can see Bruce Le die and then see Lo Lieh and Chan Wai Man go at it!"

Better? Will you ever get hands on this and do the three die do you know that? That really reads that you're drunken !