The Big Boss Part II (1976) with Lo Leih and Bruce Le

bruceleeclones

Thanks for the heads up, Andy338.

I actually ordered this last night from amazon - for the princely sum of £1/$1.50!! :tongue:

you really cannot blame a rare film collector who keeps it to themselves, after all he *thinks* he owns a treasure. still, the value

of true treausure is to share it with other people or even give it away. for what type of value could someone with selfishness cast

upon a treasure besides one like a tarnish. only when it finds the right hands again will a treasure reveal it's self with it's wondrous

gleam. a person who holds onto treasure, afraid to lose it is like a theif to himself. not only will his sight become fixed on what he

has, but (in the same token) he will lose sight and not see a treasure of even greater value waiting in the mist! if you have a person

and you have a gold coin, then the coin has value, but does the value of a thing made golden remain if no-one is there to see it.

myself, as a serious rare film collector am not even interested in the film. if it was released on dvd widescreen anamorphic and i

had any desire to see it, then it would not be so for the film and such it'self as much to dispell the elusivity which that precedes

it. if it was a treasure then it is gold plated at it's best and only seems to have some mystique cast upon it (i believe) because

it was low budget and poorly distributed which made it rare. this movie is not an official sequel to the original so, at best, it is

only a good film, *which happens* to have the title of a great film starring the one and only bruce lee.

That say it from Film 2000 I'm pretty sure thats the Dragon Lee one.

the link at amazon.uk denotes the cast of that print to be that of the original big boss 2, alongside lo lieh. i believe this one

is going to turn up soon. if doncollector is nahib from africa, then ive heard he really does have a 35mm print. i also heard he

has already sold it to a theater in africa. ive heard through the grapevine nahib has stored most of his treasures carelessly.

Yang Wu Liang
still, the value of true treasure is to share it with other people or even give it away. for what type of value could someone with selfishness cast upon a treasure besides one like a tarnish. only when it finds the right hands again will a treasure reveal it's self with it's wondrous gleam. a person who holds onto treasure, afraid to lose it is like a thief to himself. not only will his sight become fixed on what he has, but (in the same token) he will lose sight and not see a treasure of even greater value waiting in the mist!

Can I have a copy of your Shadow Girl DVD then please Daigoro? :wink:

The disc arrived today - unsurprisingly, it is indeed the Dragon Lee/Bolo film.

Interestingly, there's a brief text piece on it called Unravelling the Confusion, which says that the Lo Lieh BB2 was released in the US as Fists of Fury 2.

:ooh:

Thanks for that, MG! :bigsmile:

I have emailed the seller - if this is indeed the much-coveted Lo Lieh film I will purchase it and pass copies on to all interested parties!

:bigsmile:

Chia Ling AKA Judy Lee
Just checked back on Amazon and this item has either been sold or the seller has removed it! :tinysmile_angry2_t:

Just as well, it's the Film2000 disc, google the ASIN! If this had got a dvd release somebody would have it, I can assure you.

Damn! It got away again. BTW noticed how quiet DonCollector has been? Did we scare him off?

Ha ha!! Yeah, probably!! :smile:

He's probably crouched over a can of film somewhere, hissing, my precious... :tongue:

He's probably crouched over a can of film somewhere, hissing, my precious... :tongue:

Nah, he only does that with 'Magic Ring' :xd:

Perhaps he's the one who bought it off amazon - sniped in quick just to make sure that no-one else gets a copy!!! :wink:

Joking aside, it's a shame that copy suddenly disappeared. Perhaps it was another KFC member on the sly. It would be a great trade tool for some....

I thought the exact same thing, WS!! :smile:

As Chia Ling pointed out, it's almost certainly the Dragon Lee flick - I think my email might've alerted the sellers to the fact they weren't sure which film they were selling and therefore they removed it.

I hope that's the case, at least!! :bigsmile:

As Chia Ling pointed out, it's almost certainly the Dragon Lee flick - I think my email might've alerted the sellers to the fact they weren't sure which film they were selling and therefore they removed it.

I think that's exactly what happened. I wouldn't be surprised if you saw it reappear with an adjusted cast listing.

As you said, the search goes on.

Thanks, Drunken Cat, I've just bought it from there - sadly, it turned out to be the Dragon Lee flick.

Luckily, I got it for much less than the price stated!!

:smile:

Drunken Cat
Thanks, Drunken Cat, I've just bought it from there - sadly, it turned out to be the Dragon Lee flick.

Luckily, I got it for much less than the price stated!!

:smile:

Yeah, I thought so. I figured it was either the Dragon Lee, Cassanova Wong, or the Bruce Li movie (which also has Lo Lieh). There are only 4 movies that it can be confused with. Concerning the alternate titles avaliable in different parts of the world, that isn't difficult.

The Big Boss part II probably only exists as a film print. What is the source of the trailer? I mean, where was the trailer shown? I don't suppose it's a Hong Kong trailer.