karate story

rotary kicks

from the shaw we bought from celestial

duel of fists eng dubbed

flying guilotine 2 eng dubbed

my young auntie eng dubbed

i tell u what ,my probelm is

i dont know u neither your grandfather

i also had a grandfather who was a close friend of robert mitchum but that means nothing,they are only human beings

i dont make a fuss out of any actor on this planet.

thats his career and this is my career.

my problem is this.

u claim to know people on this forum and as a regular member i would assume you have read this post from page 1 and please dont deny it.

if u was not a fan of dubbed movies,then why send me a message and ask me to send you a copy.

u have seen the clip and knew exactly this was a dubbed movie

when i rejected you thats when your attitude started to change.

suddenly u dont want dubbed copies and then 1 crap story to another.

i dont doubt that you know people on this board but i have been 29 years in this business and know when something stinks

Dude, I am a native Cantonese speaker. Why the hell would I want a dubbed track unless that is the only print available? It's like going ahead and watch a dubbed version of something like "The Terminator" or "Avatar" despite being able to understand its native language. It's completely redundant! Secondly, I did not read this thread from page 1. I skimmed through some of it and haven't picked up on everything. I have better things to do in case you haven't noticed.

tinlunlau
i wil stick to my story and my doubts about you being a bulshitter and for no reason being rude to your fellow posters.

Bullshit about what?

Do I get a prize for confirming my identity as the grandson of a producer of the film that you own a copy of? And what business do you have to judge me for my treatment on some of the fellow posters? The guy asked a redundant question and I got ticked. Valid reasoning right there. Your request for proof of my identity is also redundant. So what if I take a picture of the soundtrack? You won't be able to confirm cuz the packaging is entirely in Chinese. My photos with my gramps won't do you much help as you can claim that it could be anybody. And from what I was told, you're just venting out cuz you had a hard time proving yourself earlier in the thread. (Thanks to the one who shall not be named for summarizing the thread for me!)

And if you wanted some inside info, I do recall my grandpa mentioning about the bootleg film prints in Singapore and Malaysia which kept my grandpa and the other producers from profiting through their own production.

you are still a bulshitter

no one here knows you personally

i dont have to prove anything to anyone on this board.they know what i have.

u on the other hand is just all talk.

u call that inside info about bootlegging a movie.is this joke?

i dont care if you know the producer of the movie or director .

this specific thread should have been locked long ago

this topic is over and done with.

why do u want to lock it suddenly now that i am raising my points

why didnt u lock it when this guy came and insulted the members

the very first time?

I am asking that people be civil. Tinlinlau's comments may have been taken by some in a bad way, but I don't think a negative exchange needs to grow out of that & derail an interesting thread.

Please, don't close this thread. I'm waiting for someone to come along who has the film, and is willing to share it with us.

This isn`t Naushads fault, as i know this guy tin just showed up and called me retarded because i sad that his uncle can know who are those actors. Why didn`t you guys warned him then? However i also don`t want to close this theater i bet that in the world exist some more prints of this movie.

i bet that in the world exist some more prints of this movie.

Everything exists! It's just whether we can find it or not. 20 yrs ago you could not buy an uncut EVIL DEAD on VHS in the UK. Now you have 30 different uncut DVDs to choose from. If the info about 35mm bootleg copies from the 1970s is correct then I'm sure some of those prints are still sitting in old cinemas covered in dust. Probably also subtitled prints. Unfortunately, they may not surface for many yrs if ever.

tinlunlau

I don't think he really gets the point that I've been on a long search for this film because it was a film produced by my grandfather who passed away in August 2007. There's an obvious validable reason that I'd ask 'globe' for a copy preferably in its original Chinese language.

And secondly, this "inside info" was directly given to me from the producer himself as he has told me stories about his experiences as a film/music producer over the years. I have a hell lot more which I've got to say, I ain't in the liberty to reveal.

tinlunlau
This isn`t Naushads fault, as i know this guy tin just showed up and called me retarded because i sad that his uncle can know who are those actors. Why didn`t you guys warned him then? However i also don`t want to close this theater i bet that in the world exist some more prints of this movie.

That's where you got it wrong.

I "asked" if you're retarded. Huge difference there.

Guest HongKongMaster

your grandpa was production manager (製片) on this movie from the chinese credit so he was in charge of the production meaning he was helping the director and crews... not the real producer (監製) who paid money to the production and hoping cashback, the production manager rarely get cashback from the profit in hong kong so to say he loose money was not true, he was paid for the job he do on the set and production

thats guy is a liar

if his father was producer he would have had acces to the negative

i know how these things work

DESCRIPTION
Here is the trailer to the ultra-rare film starring Lo Lieh, 'The Big Boss Part II'. No, Bruce Lee is not in this film. I am sure you already knew that.

POINT OF INTEREST
1:09 (NOT a good dub voice)

Jadedragon61

This film is, indeed, rare. I would like to see it, as it had many of the actors from the original. Big Lo is good, in any event.

Curiously, while I have seen this trailer around for a while, this flick never was widely available. No idea why.

shukocarl

How come Fist of Fury II looks so shitty? Was it shot with possibly the worst film stock ever?

Even when I saw it at the cinema it looked terrible and all the vhs/dvd versions have looked the same...Has there ever been a good version anywhere? It dosen't bode well for any future dvd release if a really good print couldn't be found :sad:

shukocarl
There's a bit on the UK video where the print seems to go really funky colours!

Yeah, the scene in the cafe....funkeeee!

Allegedly Tarantino has a good print, but it remains to be seen how much of an improvement it is.