The Big Boss Part II (1976) with Lo Leih and Bruce Le

bruceleeclones

Why would my uncle know? The only guy in my family who was involved with this production is cremated with his urn of ashes placed at a cemetary in Toronto, Ontario. And for those who are geographically retarded, that's in Canada.

Ok man easy no need for panic.

nope.

your point being?

Why would my uncle know? The only guy in my family who was involved with this production is cremated with his urn of ashes placed at a cemetary in Toronto, Ontario. And for those who are geographically retarded, that's in Canada.

I dont understand the need for attitude here.

You came on these forums to ask for release of this film because member(s) of your family had been involved in its production. It's only natural for die hard fans to think you might have more information on certain aspects of the film.

Good to know! I was always wondering who are those guys and is Big Boss 2 their only movie like i sad before i think that they are Thai actors,i think that guy`s acting is pretty good.

I asked Thai film aficionado Fred Anderson about the actors and he came up with a couple of suggestions. Go here:

http://ninjadixon.blogspot.com/2010/04/all-things-thai-in-big-boss-part-2.html

Ok i added him on Facebook and asked him, many thanks for help i hope that we`ll stay in contact.

Maybe it would be more useful to ask him in the comments to the post I linked to. That way others can use the info as well. ;-)

I dont understand the need for attitude here.

You came on these forums to ask for release of this film because member(s) of your family had been involved in its production. It's only natural for die hard fans to think you might have more information on certain aspects of the film.

You do understand that some of these questions are a little creepy, right?

And even if I do have inside info, it's not likely that I'd be listening in on the things that my grandpa had revealed to me. And the truth is, I never did listen to everything my grandpa says about this stuff. Okay, there may be things I still remember vaguely but still, my knowledge of it is limited and I'd seriously wouldn't ask my other uncles either.

Guest Markgway

I find your attitude peculiar, insulting and condescending.

Why exactly are you posting here again? Because obviously you have nothing to contribute.

I find your attitude peculiar, insulting and condescending.

Why exactly are you posting here again? Because obviously you have nothing to contribute.

You can find all you want but that still doesn't change the fact that I have family involved with this flick (No matter how crappy it is).

Fist Of Boss
You can find all you want but that still doesn't change the fact that I have family involved with this flick (No matter how crappy it is).

Neither it does change fact you have attitude problem:crossedlips:

or a liar

proof to this board your family was involved

the same way i proved i had the print.

i am sure many on this board wii be interested in seeing some proof.

my personal opinion is that you are a liar .

or a liar

proof to this board your family was involved

the same way i proved i had the print.

i am sure many on this board wii be interested in seeing some proof.

my personal opinion is that you are a liar .

dude, i've known markgway for years through another message board. i've posted private photos of my grandfather on my blog at alivenotdead at the time of my grandfather's funeral (yes, it's the one where he's dining with Hollywood actor William Holden and Cantonese opera star San Ma Jai whom he was closely associated with). and just to let you know, i've already notified a few others in the family about the youtube clip. am i required to take a snapshot of my grandpa's urn of ashes to prove my identity?

clearly, you do not know what you're talking about.

Guest Markgway

I don't doubt what Tin says about his grandpa is true... that's not my issue. My problem is with his bad attitude and unjustifiably rude tact toward other posters. This isn't new, mind. Like Tin says, I've known him for years on forums, and he's always been like that. I don't know why.

i tell u what ,my probelm is

i dont know u neither your grandfather

i also had a grandfather who was a close friend of robert mitchum but that means nothing,they are only human beings

i dont make a fuss out of any actor on this planet.

thats his career and this is my career.

my problem is this.

u claim to know people on this forum and as a regular member i would assume you have read this post from page 1 and please dont deny it.

if u was not a fan of dubbed movies,then why send me a message and ask me to send you a copy.

u have seen the clip and knew exactly this was a dubbed movie

when i rejected you thats when your attitude started to change.

suddenly u dont want dubbed copies and then 1 crap story to another.

i dont doubt that you know people on this board but i have been 29 years in this business and know when something stinks

Globe, in regards to the film itself:

You have made it clear that you don't really fancy kung fu films and that you're in this as a businessman. And that's fair enough.

But I don't quite understand howcome you don't want to sell copies of the film. I mean, from a businessman's point of view you can surely see that there's a great interest in the film from these members and that you could make a profit. So why not? You're selling other films that probably don't make very much either. Thanks.

For what it's worth MG Lerox, I've been pulling your leg man:wink:. I'm always like that about anything to do with clones.:nerd:

some were tarnsferred 6 or 7 years ago and only going to be released now.if they dont make any money big boss will not be released.if i cant make $20k on it its not worth my time.it can be shelved along with a hundred others.

i'll release the ones that cost less first.big boss 2 i wont even consider for next years

some were tarnsferred 6 or 7 years ago and only going to be released now.if they dont make any money big boss will not be released.if i cant make $20k on it its not worth my time.it can be shelved along with a hundred others.

i'll release the ones that cost less first.big boss 2 i wont even consider for next years

"Years" you say! That's too bad. But thanks for your reply. So what are you gonna release first?

For several years uf, what to do i won`t give up now! I`ll keep trying to get this one i want to see it for the pretty long time and i`ll find it once i SWEAR. I`m still beginner in this hobby but i`ll collect much as i can.

@ Dragon

I`m sorry mate, but i`m that what i am. I love clones and what i can do? Thats my character and my person i can`t, and i won`t change it if you don`t like me i can`t do nothing i`m sorry. I just asked who are those unknown guy i didn`t know that it will hurt you so much.