The Big Boss Part II (1976) with Lo Leih and Bruce Le

bruceleeclones

Well the topic is Big Boss Part II... but I don't think we'll be seeing the whole thing anytime soon :sad: But it's still great we at least got the opening ten minutes, and most likely all of Bruce Le's footage.

Killer Meteor
we shoiuld close this topic now.it over ,old and done with

you know it exists ,so it should be closed now

Why? Its an interesting discussion about the film. You don't have to contribute to it on pain of death or anything.

Ok if this is final decision then all i have to say is thank you all for helping each other to finally finish mystery of Big Boss part II and especially thanks to Naushad who help us very much proving that movie is not lost and that it exist in English. All the best to all who helped.

From this moment theater is closed.

For the love of cinema, can someone just share this movie so the rest of the world can see it?

Donations? Credit? Heck, watermark YOUR name on it or something. Find someone to distribute it and make some money? Anybody? Somebody? Calling all business men.

Even Bey Logan was nice enough to share the GOD footage he found.

lol I don't get it.

Lo Lieh's been in quite a lot of movies, but not Bloody Parrot.

Sorry, I stand corrected. I typed one title I had on my mind and the actual film I meant to type was Deadly Roulette.

:nerd:

I've been on a lifelong search for this particular film but I have a very legitimate reason behind it.

Y'see, my late grandfather Lau Shiu-Chuen (who passed away 1 and a half years ago) was one of the producers of "The Big Boss 2". He was not only the producer/financier of this film itself but he was also the one who produced the tracks on the movie soundtrack. While I do have multiple copies of the movie soundtrack at home on audio cassette (most of which were sadly sabotaged by yours truly) and vinyl record, we actually do not own a copy of this movie at home. Hence, the point of my lifelong search for this movie.

To be honest, even my parents laugh at this movie as one of the most ridiculously cheesy films ever made. And as I can see on the youtube clip, I can kinda see why. But nonetheless, I would still like to see this movie as it is a piece of family momento (despite it being an embarrassing one). And it doesn't hurt to have myself a good laugh.

So for the film collector who has this movie, please do us a favor and make it available to us in any shape or form. (Most preferably in Cantonese if possible. I speak perfectly fluent Cantonese and have no need for English dubs. Ever thought of us Cantonese speaking folks? "Subbed prints are worthless" my ass! Just sayin'! )

I've followed this thread and would love to see this film! :tongue:

So for the film collector who has this movie, please do us a favor and make it available to us in any shape or form. (Most preferably in Cantonese if possible. I speak perfectly fluent Cantonese and have no need for English dubs. Ever thought of us Cantonese speaking folks?

If the print is dubbed in English how could he make it available in Cantonese? The "film collector" you're referring to has several times stated he's not a collector or fan of kung fu films; he is a business man. He's not in this for the love of kung fu films but to make a living. Fair enough. And he's also stated a couple of times that he's already sold his print of the film and only kept some sort of copy. I certainly hope he's gonna put out a dvd of it but if he does it'll be dubbed in English.

If the print is dubbed in English how could he make it available in Cantonese? The "film collector" you're referring to has several times stated he's not a collector or fan of kung fu films; he is a business man. He's not in this for the love of kung fu films but to make a living. Fair enough. And he's also stated a couple of times that he's already sold his print of the film and only kept some sort of copy. I certainly hope he's gonna put out a dvd of it but if he does it'll be dubbed in English.

Well, I've just tuned in and don't really have the time to read through 29 pages of the thread. But thanks for summarizing the thread for me. It's a shame that his print is only dubbed in English. Watching English dubbed versions of Chinese films is not really my cup of tea. Being able to speak fluent Cantonese, the reason for that is obvious.

nope.

your point being?

That's why I said he needs to take up sewing.

Nobody on this forum friggin' cares who those actors are!

:neutral:

Guest Markgway
Neither could I, until I quoted the post and viewed the thread again. Try that.

It worked, thanks.

Those actors don't look Chinese to me.

Where was BB2 filmed?

I care, i have rights to ask

I care, i have rights to ask

That's right. And you're not the only one who's interested in a little more that just the same SB flicks that everyone holds as their favourites. :wink2:

That's right. And you're not the only one who's interested in a little more that just the same SB flicks that everyone holds as their favourites. :wink2:

Good to know! I was always wondering who are those guys and is Big Boss 2 their only movie like i sad before i think that they are Thai actors,i think that guy`s acting is pretty good.

I told my uncle about the youtube clip being posted and he mentioned that my grandpa worked on a bunch of movies that featured Chan Wai-Man.

Do your uncle know anything about those actors?

Why would my uncle know? The only guy in my family who was involved with this production is cremated with his urn of ashes placed at a cemetary in Toronto, Ontario. And for those who are geographically retarded, that's in Canada.