The Big Boss Part II (1976) with Lo Leih and Bruce Le

bruceleeclones

I have to agree with Naushad most of guys which want to see film are true fans of Chan and Lo. And how do you know that film is crap? I would rely like to see film, i would like to see what would happen to warlock who`s throwing snakes on guys, i would like to see old man`s performance, i would like to see many stuff and i won`t give up until i find movie and see it.

Chia Ling AKA Judy Lee
Why do you people care about this piece of crap of a movie?

:neutral:

Not a big fan of Bruceploitation films I take it?! :angel:

bruceleeclones

Plus it's the only sequel to Big Boss! I'm suprised the Big Boss was exploited more in the Clone movies.

Plus it's the only sequel to Big Boss! I'm suprised the Big Boss was[n't] exploited more in the Clone movies.

Yeah, Fist of Fury pretty much was the one that has the most "expansion". I mean, Fist of Fury II and III with Bruce Li, New Fist of Fury with Jackie Chan, Shaolin Fist of Fury with Bruce Le, Last Fist of Fury with Dragon Lee, Fist of Fury 1991 and Fist of Fury 1991 II with Stephen Chow, Fist of Legend with Jet Li, and of course the Fist of Fury series (turned DVD movies) with Donnie Yen.

Big Boss, despite being Bruce Lee's break out film, did seem pretty glazed over and only had this one sequel. Donnie Yen had Legend of the Wolf which was released in English-speaking territories as "New Big Boss" and even "Big Boss '97" in Japan... but the film had virtually no connection to The Big Boss. Plus the Chinese title for Yen's Shanghai Affairs was "Xin Tang Shan Da Xiong", which means "New Tang Mountain Big Brother", in reference to the Chinese title of The Big Boss. Once again, the film virtually had no connection to The Big Boss.

Even Way of the Dragon apparently has a rare sequel similar to Big Boss Part II, but I forgot the name of it. And let's not forget the Game of Death knock-offs... New Game of Death/Goodbye Bruce Lee, Enter the Game of Death, and True Game of Death.

I think Enter the Dragon was the only one that made it in the clear... probably because US copyrights were a tad more strict? Then again, that probably wouldn't have stopped companies from trying.

Not a big fan of Bruceploitation films I take it?! :angel:

Lol. I'm not. However, I do like Chan Wai Man and Lo Lieh. This is a crap film though. Chan's Martial Arts and Lo's Deadly Roulette are better.

IMO.

Lol. I'm not. However, I do like Chan Wai Man and Lo Lieh. This is a crap film though. Chan's Martial Arts and Lo's Bloody Parrot are better.

IMO.

I`ll ask once again, how do you know that film is crap?

thanks but thats not in english

looking for good qulity eng print.i have the reels but its too splicy and have a vhs in english but not good quality unless someone dub that cantonese print if its great quality

Morgoth Bauglir
Lol. I'm not. However, I do like Chan Wai Man and Lo Lieh. This is a crap film though. Chan's Martial Arts and Lo's Bloody Parrot are better.

IMO.

Lo Lieh's been in quite a lot of movies, but not Bloody Parrot.

Gaijin do you still have that DVD? Mine quit working on me awhile ago. Wondering if you had the same problem.

Gaijin do you still have that DVD? Mine quit working on me awhile ago. Wondering if you had the same problem.

Yes, still have it - I'll check it again tonight to make sure it still plays

No need to worry i recomende FLK they are very cool, i have many friends there you should login there, i`m sure that you`ll find some very good friends.

They were always very good for me, and for all guys that i that i talked about them. What they did to you if they did something bad to you i`m sure that was accident.