The Big Boss Part II (1976) with Lo Leih and Bruce Le

bruceleeclones

thanks but i dont have japanese movies except for judo saga and judo for life

they were never popular here except for shogun assassin

i do have red phoenix and will be releasing it soon if this is the david chiang movie

here is the link again to big boss 2

Guest Markgway

Maybe this mysterious poster could offer to buy those reels from Globe. We need someone who cares about the actual movies to put them in the marketplace. I respect that Globe is a businesman and not a fan but surely there's someone out there who's both and has some capital itching to be put into use? Ask your contacts.

Chia Ling AKA Judy Lee

Globe, would you consider a 'Massacre Survivor' type deal for Magic Ring? How much would it take to part with it, for a transfer of it, or even loan it so somebody could transfer it and return it?

I think you would go down in the kung fu fan hall of fame for this too...

no disresepct ,but right now i am not interested in selling anything

i already sold big boss 2 print and still hav magic ring and others but they have to wait till another time

this was the transfer from it

u cant compare the 2

massacre survivor was in subtitle

magic ring and big boss are both eng dubbb and has more value

Maybe this mysterious poster could offer to buy those reels from Globe. We need someone who cares about the actual movies to put them in the marketplace. I respect that Globe is a businesman and not a fan but surely there's someone out there who's both and has some capital itching to be put into use? Ask your contacts.

Well i see that you would like to see all rare Kung Fu movies availible for sale one day, so why don`t you release Shaolin Bollocks then?

Chia Ling AKA Judy Lee

Fair enough Globe, no disrespect taken, they are your possessions. Do keep us informed if anything changes or you have anything else of interest!

silver hermit

thanks for taking time to answer questions globe that was very kind of you. thank you for the clip aswell. one last question as you don't value subtitled prints would you concider a package deal for them? a friend in HK would be interested in them.

Guest Markgway
Well i see that you would like to see all rare Kung Fu movies availible for sale one day, so why don`t you release Shaolin Bollocks then?

That's too rare. You wouldn't be able to handle the shapes.

bruceleeclones

What about the person who bought the Big Boss 2 print, was it sold with the understanding that it wouldnt be distributed? My major interest in the movie was the Bruce Le scenes, and thanks to Globe Ive seen them, so I'm happy enough :)

silver hermit
i threw most away but will check whats left

might have chinese mechanic,orphan girl and few other eg dangerous boxers etc

cheers let us know

What about the person who bought the Big Boss 2 print, was it sold with the understanding that it wouldnt be distributed? My major interest in the movie was the Bruce Le scenes, and thanks to Globe Ive seen them, so I'm happy enough :)

I'd still like to see the whole thing someday... bad dubbing/acting and all!

Morgoth Bauglir
What`s the point of seeing it then ?

Because it may have good fights. That's the mian reason I want to see it. Also Lo Lieh in a starring role as a hero, probably some cool locations, and cool music as heard in the opening credits. And as Oldpangyau said, Chan Wai Man!

Because it may have good fights. That's the mian reason I want to see it. Also Lo Lieh in a starring role as a hero, probably some cool locations, and cool music as heard in the opening credits. And as Oldpangyau said, Chan Wai Man!

My sentiments exactly OPY!

Morgoth Bauglir
1 good fight only

between chen wei man and lo lieh

Dang. Sucks to know there's a good fight with CWM that I can't see. Any chance you can upload that fight? Sorry if I'm asking too much. I just really want to see CWM's fights in this movie.

sorryl.i am done with movie.uploads and all

u guys wanted proof it exists in english,well it does and thats what i showed u

no more and dont ask me about uploading any more parts of this movie,please .i wont do it