Meet The Great Hwang Jang Lee in London!

David Rees

Nice pic there Rodney, I remember seeing you near the front of the qeue. I took quite a few pics at the event. I think I caught you in one lol

IMG_20140913_133317231_zpsb1be8f92.jpg

:bigsmile: I look like shaq O'Neal in that pic , this sure made my day and hwang looked really happy as well every time he did claw everyone went crazy..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really can't believe I got to throw kicks at my idol since I was 16, 25 years later I'm throwing boot at Hwang!! UNFACKIN REAL day!

:bigsmile:

YdCKDWcRnqg

sifu iron perm
Really can't believe I got to throw kicks at my idol since I was 16, 25 years later I'm throwing boot at Hwang!! UNFACKIN REAL day!

YdCKDWcRnqg

that's pretty UNFACKIN REAL, nice one man.

YdCKDWcRnqg

Wow, just wow!!:eek:

• Administrator

Glad to see you posted this here too. Simply awesome!

Great pics and vids people - totally diggin' this. :nerd:

Tigerstyles: seems like you got a good teacher there, heh ? :tongue:

Going by the look of his kicks, he may (just maybe) have trained a bit before that day. :xd: Seriously though Tigerstyles- impressive, powerful looking kicking bro.

I don't know if these clips of HJL answering questions have already been posted or not. If it was, I missed therm, so mods delete my post!

HzplbbGowCs

MeZ3_EfY9kM

(in this one he confirms killing a soldier with a kick to the head) -

gV75EraII38

Archived