Meet The Great Hwang Jang Lee in London!

David Rees

If you'd like to purchase one of my Limited Edition Hwang Jang-Lee art prints to get signed by The Silver Fox you can still get them here: http://kungfubob.blogspot.com/ There are still 11x17" and 24x36" poster sizes left.

If you want to sport some killer t-shirts, like a HITMAN IN THE HAND OF BUDDHA or INVINCIBLE ARMOR design, head on over here: http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/36-styles-t-shirts/

Plus, if you are going to the event, here's a CONTEST where you can win some great stuff! :bigsmile:

http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/buddhist-blog/hwang-jang-lee-qa-seminar-in-london/

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz126/KUNGFUBOB/HWANGJANG-LEE-sampleimage_zpsaf9afb4f.jpg' alt='HWANGJANG-LEE-sampleimage_zpsaf9afb4f.jpg'>

I'm gonna get myself one of those Invincible Armour T-Shirts for sure. Thanks for the link Bob. Still, I'm not going to wear it at the event. I'm just thinking if Hwang sees fans of his wearing a picture of him on their clothing he may get a little creeped out lol. I guess he's used to it though.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Maybe Jackie and Hwang cross paths in London here would be the results.

LOL!

10468065_816293291723568_8015760523784310772_n.jpg

:bigsmile::xd::wink::tongue::smile::squigglemouth::neutral::xd:

GD Y-Y

Secret Executioner
Maybe Jackie and Hwang cross paths in London here would be the results.

LOL!

10468065_816293291723568_8015760523784310772_n.jpg

:bigsmile::xd::wink::tongue::smile::squigglemouth::neutral::xd:

GD Y-Y

Good one. :tongue:

I haven't yet. I'm getting a little anxious as I paid Rick over 2 weeks ago and still not recieved the ticket yet. He did say it would be sent recorded delivery. He didn't state a time frame in which he was going to post it. I'll give it another few days.

It was a great day today. Got to see a couple of rare documentaries, look at some of Bruce Lee's personal items, bought some cool kung fu movie merchandise. Oh and met this guy...

IMG_20140913_154244619_zpsb9f7a4dd.jpg

It was a great day today. Got to see a couple of rare documentaries, look at some of Bruce Lee's personal items, bought some cool kung fu movie merchandise. Oh and met this guy...

IMG_20140913_154244619_zpsb9f7a4dd.jpg

Wow! Frekkin AWESOME!! What did he talk about? Did you get to train with him? :smile:

Nice pix. Thanks for posting. Hope you and everyone had a great time meeting the legend.

The matching T guy is Mr. Rarekungfumovies himself .. aka Falkor.

Nice pix. Thanks for posting. Hope you and everyone had a great time meeting the legend.

The matching T guy is Mr. Rarekungfumovies himself .. aka Falkor.

Oh is that who it was. He asked Hwang more questions in the Q & A than anybody else. Towards the end he had his hand up again ready for a fifth question and the host Toby Russel said "No, not you" lol - Falkor sounded like he really knew his stuff.

Wow! Frekkin AWESOME!! What did he talk about? Did you get to train with him? :smile:

The training seminar is tomorrow. Sadly I can't make it. I hope someone would be kind enough to keep us posted with exclusive pics.:sad:

Oh is that who it was. He asked Hwang more questions than anybody else. Towards the end he had his hand up again ready for a fifth question ane the host Toby Russel said "No, not you" lol - Falkor sounded like he really knew his stuff.

LOL. Yeah Giles is definitely schooled in the fu.

EDIT

Found this group photo on FB by J Saul Kane. Fantastic!

885912_10152720664767594_6183455799490904921_o.jpg

was a great day,i was near front to meet him and asked him to do Eagle pose he laughed and said do you like the eagle claw!

Really nice guy and funny aswell.

who's the tall dude in the back (far right) wearing the beanie hat?

He was the camera man who set up his tripod and gear to film the whole thing.

He was the camera man who set up his tripod and gear to film the whole thing.

Very cool dude (spoke to him, but can't remember his full name).

Think it's Matt, but can't remember his last name.

If anyone knows, please PM me.

sifu iron perm

ive seen the guy at the front middle- right, grey/silver fox hair and black Tee.

Anyone familiar or maybe a member on here?

• Administrator
who's the tall dude in the back (far right) wearing the beanie hat?

I think that's my buddy Mark, who just joined here as "Kato".

was a great day,i was near front to meet him and asked him to do Eagle pose he laughed and said do you like the eagle claw!

Really nice guy and funny aswell.

So cool. :nerd:

Really enjoyed the day. It was great to meet Master Whang. That's me in the front row in the blue tee lol.

Nice to finally put a face to the name brother. I see you're rocking a 36 Styles shirt too! You should enter the contest over there: http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/buddhist-blog/hwang-jang-lee-qa-seminar-in-london/

36 Styles Shirt Hwang Jang-Lee Photo Contest

"We here at Shaolin Chamber.com and 36 Styles are huge fans of Hwang Jang-Lee and would love to attend the event, but sadly we’re on the other side of globe. So, how can we be represented at the event? Time for a contest! It would delight us if our customers that attend the event would represent 36 Styles by wearing one of our kung fu-themed shirts, possibly getting a photo with Hwang Jang-Lee, then share the photo(s) with us.

“36 STYLES UK EVENT CONTEST” The rules are simple, just send us a photograph (or several) of you at the Seni 14 event in London, wearing your favorite 36 Styles kung fu cinema shirt. Posing with guests, in front of exhibits, in your best kung fu pose, or with your fellow attendees. We’ll be looking for the most imaginative, exciting, and cool photos of you wearing a 36 Styles shirt. That way we can share them with everyone else here on the site, and through the various social media outlets. We will look through all the photos and pick the best ones.

First Place Winner will receive one (1) FREE 36 Styles shirt, their choice from all of our available designs, and one(1) FREE 11×17” art print of their choice from Kung Fu Bob’s available designs. (Free Worldwide Shipping)

Second and Third Place Runner-ups will each receive one (1) FREE 11×17” art print of their choice from Kung Fu Bob’s available designs. (Free Worldwide Shipping)

RULES:

1. The photos must be taken at the Seni 14 event in the UK on September 13th and 14th in London’s Soccerdome.

2. Subject must clearly be wearing one of the 36 Styles shirts in the photo.

3. All photo submissions must be clear, and at least 300kb in size.

4. All photos must be sent to us by the contest deadline of October 1, 2014.

Hopefully Master Hwang’s fans will show up in droves at this event to declare their love and appreciation for the man and his films. To those that will be attending we say “Have a great time, and good luck winning the contest!”

Very cool dude (spoke to him, but can't remember his full name).

Think it's Matt, but can't remember his last name.

If anyone knows, please PM me.

Pretty sure it's Mark.

ive seen the guy at the front middle- right, grey/silver fox hair and black Tee.

Anyone familiar or maybe a member on here?

The guy on the floor? That's Toby Russel.

Archived