Meet The Great Hwang Jang Lee in London!

David Rees

Amazing new announcement....

EASTERN HEROES PRESENTS..with SENI COMBAT

We got our special Guest....

HWANG JANG LEE

Q&A, AUTOGRAPH SIGNINGS & SEMINAR

Star and villain of countless Movies, including Drunken Master, Snake in the Eagles Shadow, Hit Man in the Hand of Buddha, Secret Rivals 1&2 plus many more.

Still super fit, he is still a force to be reckoned with. This will be one event that you have to ATTEND.....its not every day we get blessed with the presence of such an idolised Martial Art's star

Your chance to meet and Greet with the Legend, at this Years Seni Event.

13th and 14th of september at Londons Soccerdome next to the O2 in London.

Its early days but I will outline what we plan to do over the weekend.

On the Saturday we will do a Q&A with Hwang talking about his career both on and off screen. there will be a meet and greet and the chance to get a photo and an autograph.

On the Sunday we will do a seminar a sort of "Art of HIgh Impact Kicking"

places for this will be between 30 to 40, held in the main arena. Plus signings and meet and greet.

I hope you can spread the word so we can give Hwang the reception he deserves.

You can book your place messaging Ricky Baker on Face Book

or by E-Mail easternheroes@gmx.co.uk

Tickets £20.00 this will give you access to the Bruce lee Tribute weekend and all areas of the event

Rick Baker, Toby Russell and Steve Kerridge

MORE ANNOUNCEMENTS TO COME.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Jang_Lee_Hwang.jpg

Well now how thrilling for you Brits.

Please ask him to come to Minneapolis when he is done in London. LOL!

:bigsmile:

GD Y-Y

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

Here he is with Casanova Wong.

10403386_570721273049806_6319858040156479494_n.png?oh=e40832cc2b032fc17141130dd3a35caf&oe=54351122&__gda__=1413002394_e13398b0c3e52641a77b9cb38d78e952

From the Official Casanova Wong website.

GD Y-Y

sifu iron perm
Here he is with Casanova Wong.

10403386_570721273049806_6319858040156479494_n.png?oh=e40832cc2b032fc17141130dd3a35caf&oe=54351122&__gda__=1413002394_e13398b0c3e52641a77b9cb38d78e952

From the Official Casanova Wong website.

GD Y-Y

talk about juxtapositionining,casa is now the Silver FOX.

kingofkungfu2002

I can't attend unfortunately, but it looks like I may be able to get some signed memorabilia at least :bigsmile:

NoKUNGFUforYU

HKL just has a better supply of Grecian formula. Wong is 68 or 69 years old. Looks pretty good to me, even if that was a picture from even 10 years ago. Nice facebook page, the dude still teaches TKD! Take a look and tell me how many people look that cut at 68!

I am so very, very annoyed. I am going on holiday the exact day this is happening. Christ, in one year we get Jackie and Hwang Jang Lee in London and both times I won't get to go!

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
HKL just has a better supply of Grecian formula. Wong is 68 or 69 years old. Looks pretty good to me, even if that was a picture from even 10 years ago. Nice facebook page, the dude still teaches TKD! Take a look and tell me how many people look that cut at 68!

Very funny.

:xd:

GD Y-Y

I want someone to ask him who he think is the greatest on screen kicker.

If he doesn't say himself then he would be a lyer :tongue:

Chinatown Kid
I want someone to ask him who he think is the greatest on screen kicker.

It would be interesting to know what he thinks about Tan Tao Liang who was the other top kicker of Kung Fu Cinema in the 70's. They never did appear in a movie together, would have loved to see these two face off in a battle of kicks......

Question for those who are going, what's the cost of the entire weekend inc. the kicking seminar?

£40 for the whole weekend plus £2 cost for recorded delivery of the tickets. The charge to train with Hwang on the Sunday will cost an additional £35 - that covers your entry to the rest of the event on sunday too.

Work commitments are stopping me from attending this, sadly.

I've had PMs from forum members asking for signed pictures and was just wondering, If anyone can get me 3 signed photos, please PM me.

I'll make it worth their while, cash wise.

Cheers!

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

A word of advice bother- QUIT. THAT. JOB. :neutral: LOL :xd:

Thanks for the link Shapes. I didn't realise the event was a huuuge expo that included loads of non Kung fu movie stuff. It seems the main draw of these events is combat sports and MMA. The Hwang Jang Lee, Eastern heroes relaunch and Bruce Lee tribute seem to be small parts of the whole event. Well, I just have tunnel vision - All I'm focused on right now is getting a few DVD sleeves signed by the Korean boot master. :bigsmile:

sifu iron perm
Thanks for the link Shapes. I didn't realise the event was a huuuge expo that included loads of non Kung fu movie stuff. It seems the main draw of these events is combat sports and MMA. The Hwang Jang Lee, Eastern heroes relaunch and Bruce Lee tribute seem to be small parts of the whole event. Well, I just have tunnel vision - All I'm focused on right now is getting a few DVD sleeves signed by the Korean boot master. :bigsmile:

plus it was advertised in the first post that he will do a photo/signing on the saturday..

kingofkungfu2002

If you're on Facebook, contact Rick Baker (he's sorting me out with some stuff).

I've had PMs from forum members asking for signed pictures and was just wondering, If anyone can get me 3 signed photos, please PM me.

I'll make it worth their while, cash wise.

Cheers!

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

If you'd like to purchase one of my Limited Edition Hwang Jang-Lee art prints to get signed by The Silver Fox you can still get them here: http://kungfubob.blogspot.com/ There are still 11x17" and 24x36" poster sizes left.

If you want to sport some killer t-shirts, like a HITMAN IN THE HAND OF BUDDHA or INVINCIBLE ARMOR design, head on over here: http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/36-styles-t-shirts/

Plus, if you are going to the event, here's a CONTEST where you can win some great stuff! :bigsmile:

http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/buddhist-blog/hwang-jang-lee-qa-seminar-in-london/

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz126/KUNGFUBOB/HWANGJANG-LEE-sampleimage_zpsaf9afb4f.jpg' alt='HWANGJANG-LEE-sampleimage_zpsaf9afb4f.jpg'>

Secret Executioner

That artwork is just KILLER, Bob. :bigsmile:

That contest sounds cool, I hope there'll be many people sporting these really nice shirts - would have loved to be there, but I won't make it sadly. Damn you English people for getting all those great event, that and the Jackie Chan Q&A on CZ.

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
That artwork is just KILLER, Bob. :bigsmile:

That contest sounds cool, I hope there'll be many people sporting these really nice shirts - would have loved to be there, but I won't make it sadly.

Thanks bro! :bigsmile:

Yes, 36 Styles has some killer designs.

Sorry to hear that you can't make it. Wish I could go too. :squigglemouth:

Doctor Schnabel von Rom
If you'd like to purchase one of my Limited Edition Hwang Jang-Lee art prints to get signed by The Silver Fox you can still get them here: http://kungfubob.blogspot.com/ There are still 11x17" and 24x36" poster sizes left.

If you want to sport some killer t-shirts, like a HITMAN IN THE HAND OF BUDDHA or INVINCIBLE ARMOR design, head on over here: http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/36-styles-t-shirts/

Plus, if you are going to the event, here's a CONTEST where you can win some great stuff! :bigsmile:

http://www.shaolinchamber36.com/buddhist-blog/hwang-jang-lee-qa-seminar-in-london/

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://i820.photobucket.com/albums/zz126/KUNGFUBOB/HWANGJANG-LEE-sampleimage_zpsaf9afb4f.jpg' alt='HWANGJANG-LEE-sampleimage_zpsaf9afb4f.jpg'>

Really great work!

Archived