Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

OpiumKungFuCracker

Yeah, it was basically Furiosa and a Sometime Docile Bloke Named Max. Amazing film though I agree.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DragonClaws

Max is onscreen for barely a minute & he's chewing on a two headed lizard. Not to mention the voices he hears in his head. He then proceeds to fight for his life for the rest of the film. The character could have benefited from more screen time but he certainly lived up to his name.

DragonClaws

Interesting to read about how they made use of the visual effects. I hope they use the same team on the next film.

Haha, I just found out Immortan Joe is voiced by Riki Takeuchi in the Japanese dubbed version of Fury Road!

mad%20riki.jpg

- http://madmaxmoviejp.tumblr.com/post/116319390027

As for the film, I pretty much loved it.It could have done with a bit less CGI, but I still don't understand some of the harsh complaints it has received for the CGI. It's still an incredibly physical movie with focus on incredible vehicles and real destruction. The CGI is rarely the main point, unlike in most action films these days which are ruined with CGI (e.g. all of the Expendables movies, Furious 7, lots of recent Japanese movies like Sion Sono films). It's also a charmingly simple movie with a tight plot stripped of any unnecessary crap - something that most action movies these days get wrong. It's beautifully edited and shot for the most part, too: you can tell exactly what's going on. Hardy is excellent as Max, and Theron is phenomenal.

I was watching some behind the scenes clips thinking is this a dummy or a dead man? :lol:

mad1.jpg

mad2.jpg

mad5.jpg

mad4.jpg

mad3.jpg

DragonClaws

One of the things I loved was the attention to detail, its clearly been made by artists who love the franchise. The second time I watched the film I noticed so much more. Often a film isn't so impressive the second time round.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
On 12/13/2014 at 9:51 AM, GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG said:

a9d6594f-c210-4b3d-b667-331611b9a62a.jpg

The film is scheduled to be released on 15 May 2015.

Wow the trailer is awesome.........................this will be a lot of fun.

A movie I will have to see in the theater.

Mad_Max_Fury_Road_poster.jpg

:tongue:

GD Y-Y

Got a copy from my local library.

It took 4 months to get to me.

Amazing non stop awesome mayhem in perfection.

Never seen anything like it.

***** 5 indeed.

GD Y-Y

Archived