Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

OpiumKungFuCracker

OpiumKungFuCracker

He's Backkkkkkkkkkk!!!!! He's bringing some of his twisted metal friends back once again for some road rage carnage of apocalyptic proportion!!!

iO0jUAzOsV8

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's already two other threads with this trailer. lol

But dude, love the trailer. AS I said in the other post, all it's missing is Mel and Brian May's soundtrack.

But that fact that GEORGE MILLER is the director and Hugh Keays-Byrne (aka Toe Cutter) is back (as a different character), that makes up for it!!!

They shoulda brought back the girl that sings Licorice Ride in the first Mad Max movie. She's your type dude...

OLi9Yau0erI

Anyone Here From Australia?

"You've seen it. You've heard it. And you're still asking questions?"

OpiumKungFuCracker

I was waiting for someone to bump up the existing thread, I guess I just didn't do enough searching. Yeah dude the trailer is awesome.

Yeah looks pretty good! let's hope it stays with real action avoiding CGI as much as possible! plus an R rating

That is one astonishing trailer.

Still can't believe this is actually a real film.

What's clearer in this trailer more than the previous one is that this is as much a work by comics legend Brendan McCarthy as it is Miller's - hence the touches of total fucking bug nuts madness.

What's clearer in this trailer more than the previous one is that this is as much a work by comics legend Brendan McCarthy as it is Miller's - hence the touches of total fucking bug nuts madness.

Totally agree. Every frame in the trailer has some crazy creativity behind it. Looks like they have the action engineered to perfection; now I'm just curious about its character and plot handling...

I have faith in Miller though...

• Administrator

I agree with you guys, but...

... You nailed it! I could not say it better. :bigsmile:

I'm not usually a "Summer person", but this film has me longing for a fast forward. :nerd:

With a lot of the cash-grab garbage corporate remakes over the years that put my beloved childhood in the shitter I wasn't looking forward to this - well kick the cynical bastard in me cause that trailer is freaking badass, loving the zoom ins on the driver's faces. To me it looks like they mixed all 3 movies up. Can't. Fucking. Wait!

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

a9d6594f-c210-4b3d-b667-331611b9a62a.jpg

The film is scheduled to be released on 15 May 2015.

Wow the trailer is awesome.........................this will be a lot of fun.

A movie I will have to see in the theater.

Mad_Max_Fury_Road_poster.jpg

:tongue:

GD Y-Y

Secret Executioner

To tease the audience before Fury Road, a local theater is presenting a Mad Max double feature tonight. The original Mad Max film, followed by Mad Max 2/The Road Warrior.

Needless to say I'm going - never seen those before. :tongue:

OpiumKungFuCracker

Guess, who's seeing this tonight with live Q&A with George Miller moderated by Robert Rodriguez??? Yep, your old pal, OpiumCracker!!!!! I will plow through 20 cars just to see this movie tonight. Fury Road indeed, here I come baby!!!

Guess, who's seeing this tonight with live Q&A with George Miller moderated by Robert Rodriguez??? Yep, your old pal, OpiumCracker!!!!! I will plow through 20 cars just to see this movie tonight. Fury Road indeed, here I come baby!!!

Sooooooo effing jealous...

DragonClaws
To tease the audience before Fury Road, a local theater is presenting a Mad Max double feature tonight. The original Mad Max film, followed by Mad Max 2/The Road Warrior.

Needless to say I'm going - never seen those before. :tongue:

Great way to see these films for the first time on the big screen. Been a fan of these movies longer than Ive been a fan of the Martial Arts genre. Mad Max 2 was the first film I bought on VHS with my own money.

Archived