The Raid, Ong Bak, Protecter, Bankok Knockout Etc

Fat_Dragon

can i get some recomendations of movies similar to these with High impact High Energy Nonstop Fight scenes pls..

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Raid 2

Broken Path / Broken Fist

Born to Fight

Chocolate

thx for reply OAB only one of those i havnt seen is broken path

just watched broken path it was ok , seemed low budget? and the fights seem pretty one sided, like the bad guys got the better end of the fights ev time, but not a bad watch

Have you seen the classics from the 90's like Fist of Legend and Angry Ranger?

seen jets fist of legend idk what angry ranger is

Morgoth Bauglir

It's a classic of the martial arts genre. It won't win any awards for the story, but it is filled with fights. The lead is a badass dude Ben Lam. Jackie Chan is the producer and Wang Lung Wei the director. It is an odd combination but the results are spectacular. If you like fight scenes you have to see it.

Morgoth Bauglir

Yeah pretty funny.

Out of the 2 threads mentioned my recommendation is the one titled Hate. I wonder if people clicked on that thread thinking it was going to be a deep discussion about all the hate in the world, but instead they find clips of people trying to kill each other.

Morgoth Bauglir

Fireball. I haven't thought about that one in awhile but I really want to watch it now. Crazy movie.

It's a classic of the martial arts genre. It won't win any awards for the story, but it is filled with fights. The lead is a badass dude Ben Lam. Jackie Chan is the producer and Wang Lung Wei the director. It is an odd combination but the results are spectacular. If you like fight scenes you have to see it.

Don't forget to mention that the lead villain in ANGRY RANGER was Sun Chien, the Scorpion of the Venoms in one of his last film appearances.

I should mention that BLOODFIST 2050 has some high impact fight scenes courtesy of Matt Mullins. This was his first film and his best fight scene is not against taekwondo expert Monsour del Rosario, but against fellow Sideswipe member Craig Henningsen in the semi-finals of the tournament.

Morgoth Bauglir
Don't forget to mention that the lead villain in ANGRY RANGER was Sun Chien, the Scorpion of the Venoms in one of his last film appearances.

Oh no I wouldn't forget about him. He's gives an extremely evil performance and I had no idea he was this good of an actor.

Archived