Evil Feed (2013) Two men enter, one course leaves...

mpm74

lol

In Kimani Ray Smith’s Evil Feed, a group of young martial artists infiltrate an underground pit fighting ring where the loser is chopped up and served in a Chinese restaurant called The Long Pig… two men enter, one course leaves!

This looks decent, despite the terrible DVD cover.

vgYaniR6v1Q

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This actually doesn't look bad..

Dude, right? I'm surprised this is not being discussed more. I'm sure there's nothing groundbreaking, but as a whole, it's a mesh that's bloody original. =D

One Armed Boxer

This does look like it has potential. Tongue-in-cheek gore with some kung-fu and gratuitous nudity thrown in, the trailer gives it a kind of 'Story of Riki' appeal.

That cover though...wow....'Wrath of Vajra' anyone!? Thankfully here down under we have a much more tasteful cover, no Chinese temples in sight!

135942-900x500.jpg

Secret Executioner

The cover posted by OAB isn't much better than the other one - I mean really, you're gonna put that silly (that thing sound mighty silly, not to say damn stupid) low-budget thing on par with the works of Tarantino ?! And I bet the girl on the cover is nowhere to be seen in the movie, right ?

OpiumKungFuCracker

Good ideas, kung fu and cannibalism. I don't want to blind buy this but has anyone on here seen it yet, or is it out to purchase?

Archived