298715_160461384047126_100002497952190_295556_191555949_n.jpg

Here is the trailer:

jKe5Ad2rSOI

Gd Y-Y

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Monk

The trailer was uploaded in 2011, has 2014 in the title and, the latest comment is that it will be released in 2015. Talk about a trouble production.

I still don't know what to make of this one. It could be good, but the trailer doesn't fill me with optimism.

NoKUNGFUforYU

That photo looks pretty silly. I love my kung fu movies, but when I see a guy that huge compared to the "hero" it just puts me off a little. There's a reason there are weight divisions in MMA, TKD, etc. Honestly, that looks like it would be a man fighting a gorilla. A very tan, shaved gorilla, but you know what I mean, right? Now, I realize a little guy beating a big guy is part of the underdog appeal of these movies, but at some point it gets a little crazy. Anyway, looks like an awful flick, but who knows.

No CGI, no wires....

...just a crapload of quick cuts/edits.

Trailer looks decent. But it's definitely not breaking any new (or old) grounds. lol

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
That photo looks pretty silly. I love my kung fu movies, but when I see a guy that huge compared to the "hero" it just puts me off a little. There's a reason there are weight divisions in MMA, TKD, etc. Honestly, that looks like it would be a man fighting a gorilla. A very tan, shaved gorilla, but you know what I mean, right? Now, I realize a little guy beating a big guy is part of the underdog appeal of these movies, but at some point it gets a little crazy. Anyway, looks like an awful flick, but who knows.

Yeah that's why I submitted it.

Very silly indeed.

GD Y-Y

Secret Executioner

Trailer looks beyond silly, the movie looks like it's in black and white except for the monks' robes, the main monk looks stupid... Have yet to find ONE thing positive with this one - maybe making TYG2 look watchable.

One Armed Boxer
The trailer was uploaded in 2011, has 2014 in the title and, the latest comment is that it will be released in 2015. Talk about a trouble production.

Troubled production seems to be an understatement, and now they've turned to crowdfunding to try & generate the small sum of £500,000 to get it finished!:ooh:

For those that want in, £3500 will buy you an appearance in a fight scene -

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/iron-monk

Archived