What version of Ninja in the Dragons Den to buy?

paimeifist

Id prefer the hilarious English dub be included. Anyone have any odes of a quality release of this?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
wongfeihung62

Although I have not seen it in a while, the HKL DVD has the English dub and is in widescreen, and contains a Bey Logan commentary.

Secret Executioner

It can also be found in that Videoasia set (quote from the Kung Fu Box Sets thread):

51X23EKmD-L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Ninja: The Final Duel (1986) - Fullscreen, dubbed

Ninja Thunderbolt (1984) [To Catch a Ninja] - bad video quality

Ninja in the Dragon's Den (1982)

Ninjas & Dragons (1984)? - Widescreen

I don't know what version is used, but I guess it must be only the English dub. I don't know about Ninjas & Dragons (it's a Japanese movie apparently), but Ninja: The Final Duel and Ninja Thunderbolt are two very OTT productions. NTFD is a Robert Tai movie starring Alexander Lo and Eugene Thomas while NT is a Godfrey Ho cut-and-splice flick starring Gwailos Richard Harrison and Pierre Tremblay.

Perhaps the prints aren't the best, but I guess this set could be worth checking out - personally, I don't have it. I've actually tried to find it but for some reason, I never could get it for a relatively decent price (I've seen it for over 80€ on amazon.fr...) - been a while since I last checked for it though.

Although I have not seen it in a while, the HKL DVD has the English dub and is in widescreen, and contains a Bey Logan commentary.

I have this, recently viewed about 2 months ago... Nice version.

Not sure if this has already been posted but the classic Ninja In The Dragons Den has been released in Germany on Blu ray, uncut with Cantonese or English and German dub. No subtitles apparently which is a shame. Early reports say its good quality.

NINJA IN THE DRAGONS DEN BLU RAY

Archived