The Association (1975) Hong Kong Poster?

mpm74

Anyone have a decent quality poster of this? Doesn't have to be perfect, as long as it looks good on-screen. I just need it for an upcoming review.

Thanks so much in advance. =D

(Japanese poster will do too!)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Morgoth Bauglir

Never mind you have it up. I agree with the review but the rating left me a bit puzzled. I'm guessing it gets that high of a rating for the so bad it's good factor.

Never mind you have it up. I agree with the review but the rating left me a bit puzzled. I'm guessing it gets that high of a rating for the so bad it's good factor.

BTW, that's another well-written masterpiece by One Armed Boxer, not me.

Man, to me, 6/10 isn't too high. That's a solid C. But I guess it depends how you look at it. I say the majority of the sleazy GH films from this era are all about a 5-6/10...

(Unless you're like me, and give something like Stoner a 8/10). lol

One Armed Boxer

Hey Morgoth, yeah I'm guilty of writing that review.:tongue: & you've hit the nail on the head with your assessment of the rating I gave. I always rate the movie in the context of which I've reviewed it, so for me I heavily leaned towards the enjoyment I got from all the bizarre elements that kept on getting thrown into the story, hence the 6 is for the 'so bad it's good' enjoyment factor that I was able to get from all the craziness onscreen.

I posted a link to the review in the dedicated thread for the movie -

http://kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?p=236844#post236844

Morgoth Bauglir

Ok thanks for clearing it up. OAB is the one I should be making fun of for that 6/10 rating:xd:

NoKUNGFUforYU

I probably mentioned this a million times, but I trained at Yu's Berkeley school in 70's. It was almost a cult, and if he had his way it would have been. The guy knows how to make a buck, and he was one of the first TKD belt factories. I understand he has a plush school in LA and is a slum lord, or real estate investor, take your pick. But he could fight and he was fit as hell for the time. He was the real deal and used to do 10 mile runs with guys in their 20s when he was 40. He also was accused of seducing a 16 year old fema

One Armed Boxer
I probably mentioned this a million times, but I trained at Yu's Berkeley school in 70's. It was almost a cult, and if he had his way it would have been. The guy knows how to make a buck, and he was one of the first TKD belt factories. I understand he has a plush school in LA and is a slum lord, or real estate investor, take your pick. But he could fight and he was fit as hell for the time. He was the real deal and used to do 10 mile runs with guys in their 20s when he was 40. He also was accused of seducing a 16 year old fema

Interesting stuff, I'd love to hear more! I'm going to pick up his self-help/autobiography soon as it seems like it'll be an interesting read, please feel free to contribute to the exisitng thread -

http://www.kungfucinema.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22083

Archived