Great Impersonators 12 movie set

Morgoth Bauglir

Morgoth Bauglir

Big Boss 2- I haven't watched this one yet. Is it any good? It has Dragon Lee. Full Screen.

Bruce King of Kung Fu- I think I've seen this before with Bruce Le and I don't remember anything good. Partly widescreen.

Enter the Game of Death- I hate Bruce Le but this is ok. Full screen.

Mission for the Dragon aka Rage of the Dragon- This is a pretty good bad movie. I've seen it a few times and I always find new weird stuff. Full screen.

Return of the Red Tiger- I can't describe how horrible this is. Holy shit. Full screen

Bruce vs. Iron Hand- I had never seen this before and i was quite surprised. A decent story and the fights are top notch. Partly widescreen. The picture is a bit jittery but still very watchable.

Marvelous Stunts of Kung Fu- never seen this one either. Very good. Picture quality will impress nobody but it's watchable. Full screen.

Showdown at the Equator- another new one for me and it is quite bad. Bruce Leung looks good but it is badly full screened.

Crazy Couple- I watched this on youtube a couple years ago and it has some good fights. I was looking forward to seeing it English dubbed but the picture quality is unwatchable during the fights. Do not buy this set just to see this movie.

Kung Fu Warrior- some impressively bad Bruceploitation. I fast forwarded quite a bit because it was so bad but at one point I got into it and was having fun. I'm gonna have to watch it again because this may go on my list of favorite bad movies. Slightly widescreen.

Kung Fu Genius- I wouldn't consider this a classic but I like it a lot. It was great to watch it widescreen.

Great Hunter- Good Wang Yu movie. Full screen.

All movies are English dubbed.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner

Looks like the usual Mill Creek set: mixed bag in all departments. Still, it has some promising stuff - though I must have at least 3 of these films on other releases.

I'm not a big fan of those Brucesploitation movies, most of them are pretty boring :)

I prefer the Drunken Mastersploitation Kung fu movies :P

Archived