More Bounce TV Kung Fu Goodness

kungfusamurai

kungfusamurai

Bounce TV has been really doing a great job of presenting the old school kung fu flicks in english dub and widescreen! No poorly done pan and scan versions.

Last weekend they played Boxer's Adventure, yesterday they played Story Of The Dragon, both of which were in full 2.35:1 widescreen. Next week they're set to play Bronson Lee, so I'm hoping that one gets a nice looking widescreen treatment. I've got a bootleg widescreen on DVD that's really washed out, and the pan and scan warner VHS. A clean widescreen would be nice!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bounce TV has been really doing a great job of presenting the old school kung fu flicks in english dub and widescreen! No poorly done pan and scan versions.

Last weekend they played Boxer's Adventure, yesterday they played Story Of The Dragon, both of which were in full 2.35:1 widescreen. Next week they're set to play Bronson Lee, so I'm hoping that one gets a nice looking widescreen treatment. I've got a bootleg widescreen on DVD that's really washed out, and the pan and scan warner VHS. A clean widescreen would be nice!

LOL. Moongirl texted me last night to tell me about Story of the Dragon. I watched some of it but I was so tired from coming back from the NYAFF and having a few drinks after that I fell asleep mid way. Never saw that film before though.

Archived