Expendables 3 (2014)

Keung

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

did they ever release an "offical" cast? i heard rumors of wesley snipes and jackie chan and a few others but when i check imdb some are not listed

did they ever release an "offical" cast? i heard rumors of wesley snipes and jackie chan and a few others but when i check imdb some are not listed

Jackie Chan and Willis are out. Harrison Ford, Snipes and Ronda Rousey are in.

TibetanWhiteCrane
These films always get a lot a of hype and never fail to disappoint.

So true.... im baffled by the love for these flicks.

Noelle Shadow Kick

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THERE'S NO KURT RUSSELL!

Also, lol that even in a line up of aging stars that Harrison For looks particularly lost.

I JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY THERE'S NO KURT RUSSELL!

Also, lol that even in a line up of aging stars that Harrison For looks particularly lost.

When Stallone sent him a letter asking him to join Expendables 1. His agent sent a letter back "Currently Mr Russell is not interested in being part of an ensemble picture."

It's great to see Mel back. I love that guy.

Posters are sorta lame... kinda lazy. But at least they were doing something different this time around (with the whole "photo shoot" backdrop). Gotta respect that.

these movies are not to be taken so seriously. these movies are over the top, silly, just an all star cast having a good time. im excited to see Mel Gibson as the villain but im super excited to see Welsey get some action!

There's too many good guys and Jet Li looks like he'll get the short end of the stick again. On a positive note Wesley Snipes was supposed to be in the original line up so its good to have him there but I thought he would make a great villain instead. Still looking forward to this though.

There's too many good guys and Jet Li looks like he'll get the short end of the stick again. On a positive note Wesley Snipes was supposed to be in the original line up so its good to have him there but I thought he would make a great villain instead. Still looking forward to this though.

Yep-yep. Look at him, all the way in the back with the kids. I'm all for bringing in new guys, but not at the expense of Jet Li.

Secret Executioner

They could (should ?) definitely get rid of some guys in there. Keep only the bigger guns like Sly, Arnie, Jet Li... I have no clue who half of the people on the photo are.

Archived