Expendables 3 (2014)

Keung

Guest Markgway

Banderas, not an action guy?

What about Puss in Boots!?!

Maybe Stallone was thinking about Rodriguez's Mexico Trilogy?

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
Banderas, not an action guy?

What about Puss in Boots!?!

Maybe Stallone was thinking about Rodriguez's Mexico Trilogy?

Didn't Banderas also star in an action film called ASSASSINS with Sly? I haven't seen it, but I think someone gave me the laser disc many, many years ago. Was it any good?

ShaOW!linDude
Didn't Banderas also star in an action film called ASSASSINS with Sly? I haven't seen it, but I think someone gave me the laser disc many, many years ago. Was it any good?

Yep. My wife and I enjoy it, especially Antonio. His performance is is fun to watch.

ShaOW!linDude
Banderas also starred opposite Lucy Liu in the spy actioner ''BALLISTIC:ECKS VS SEVER''...

Yeah! I actually kind of like this movie. I thought the end fight between her and Ray Park was pretty good though a tad short.

I don't get what he's doing in that either. Maybe he'll be the hostage to rescue or some office guy... He's not an action guy in my book.

Banderas isn't an action guy in my book either even though he's been in several action flicks over the years. However for me his only real good one would have to be Desperado made back when Robert Rodriguez used to make entertaining movies.

So the official cast list has been revealed and unless they're going for a surprise entrance, Jackie isn't on it.

No Jackie! :yociexp53::yociexpress04:

Shooting has begun and here is the official synopsis:

Barney (Stallone), Christmas (Statham) and the rest of the team comes face-to-face with Conrad Stonebanks (Gibson), who years ago co-founded The Expendables with Barney. Stonebanks subsequently became a ruthless arms trader and someone who Barney was forced to kill… or so he thought. Stonebanks, who eluded death once before, now is making it his mission to end The Expendables -- but Barney has other plans. Barney decides that he has to fight old blood with new blood, and brings in a new era of Expendables team members, recruiting individuals who are younger, faster and more tech-savvy. The latest mission becomes a clash of classic old-school style versus high-tech expertise in the Expendables’ most personal battle yet.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/MartialArtsActionCinema?hc_location=stream

According to this page, a rumour on a Jet Li fan page suggests that Jackie will have a 'surprise cameo' and will film his scenes at the same time as Jet, which would set up his character for a bigger role in Ex 4. I really hope this turns out to be true!

Sure hope so *fingers crossed*

Archived