Snake & Crane Spanish cut

TheKungFuRobber

TheKungFuRobber

Hello KFC. I was searchine around the internet and suddenly came across this strange 31 minute Spanish cut of Jackie Chan's classic film Snake And Crane Arts of Shaolin on Dailymotion. It seems to be missing over an hour of footage and was wondering if anyone was interested or knows anything about this situation.

Link: http://vimeo.com/50421972

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thundered mantis

Hi! I´m from Spain. I own both the old spanish VHS and the newer (though it was released many years ago) DVD versions of Snake & Crane. This movie was released here by "Manga Films" label. I vaguely remember the DVD version had a couple more cuts than the VHS version (I think they were mostly located in the two final fights), but we´re talking about seconds of diference between both versions.

The total length of both VHS and DVD was around eightysomething minutes (note we here have PAL speedup also). That vimeo clip says it´s "action scenes only", meaning some guy edited out all the talking/walking/story stuff, and uploaded a "fights only" clip. That´s not comercially available here, it´s just a fan´s work. Enjoy the spanish dubbing, it´s superb! :bigsmile:

TheKungFuRobber
Hi! I´m from Spain. I own both the old spanish VHS and the newer (though it was released many years ago) DVD versions of Snake & Crane. This movie was released here by "Manga Films" label. I vaguely remember the DVD version had a couple more cuts than the VHS version (I think they were mostly located in the two final fights), but we´re talking about seconds of diference between both versions.

The total length of both VHS and DVD was around eightysomething minutes (note we here have PAL speedup also). That vimeo clip says it´s "action scenes only", meaning some guy edited out all the talking/walking/story stuff, and uploaded a "fights only" clip. That´s not comercially available here, it´s just a fan´s work. Enjoy the spanish dubbing, it´s superb! :bigsmile:

Sorry. I didn't know. :xd:

Archived