ILV question...

Skeleton Claw

Skeleton Claw

I keep hearing that many out of print ILV discs go for decent money. I was thinking of putting some of mine up on eBay but when I checked what was already out there I see a ton of Celestial dvd for $12 or $13! Granted, they're all Taiwan disc for the most part, but can I look to get anything better for my ILVs?

ps... apologies if this is a marketplace related post

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you mean IVL discs?

It depends on the movie... the more rare (ex. The Lady Professional) the higher the price. Some are too common to get good prices.

Skeleton Claw

Yes. IVL discs. Thanks. Btw, Did Lady EXTERMINATOR ever make it out in any format? Anywhere?

Besides Lady Professional, could you advise as to what some of the more sought after titles might be? Thanks!

Drunken Arts
Yes. ILV discs. Thanks. Btw, Did Lady EXTERMINATOR ever make it out in any format? Anywhere?

Besides Lady Professional, could you advise as to what some of the more sought after titles might be? Thanks!

As i new-ish IVL hunter - approx 11months, i can only give you what i personally know about the titles as i've been on the hunt for them but these were some of my hardest off top of my head:

Killer Constable, got really lucky with this one as i got chatting to a collector who arranged for me to buy it for next to nothing, but in my search for it before, it i only seen it a couple of times on ebay and went for about £25

Tiger Kill took me a while to see one for sale and snatch it, but there is one on Amazon.co.uk now for £29.99. Item in Hong Kong.

Black Tavern, Seen only one on ebay.co.uk, went for approx £55

Lady Assassin, Never seen a IVL for sale anywhere. I guess this is worth abit

Delightful Forest - Seen one once on Ebay.co.uk - went for £19.99. Wish i snapped it up.

Jade Rahska - Seen that go recently for at least £53 as i actually missed the end price on Ebay.

Vengeance of a Snowgirl - Went for approx £85 on Ebay

And thats only a handful.

And i guess its different for everyone else, as maybe most collectors have the ones i dont, so they get left on DVD sites or shelves, Or they get no or little bids on Ebay Auctions, leaving me [and others] to snap up what i would of thought were hard to find films for between £2 - £8.

And on the flip side, catch it right as the seller, where you have 3-4 people seen your auction and need it for their collection.. you get the idea.

So its quite hard to nail down.

Hope some others with much more knowledge on IVL maybe able to iron out these titles and/or maybe add some.

shaolin swords

should of got Vengeance of a Snowgirl for regular price at hmv.hk when I had the chance a couple of years ago :tongue: now am kicking my self in the ass for it

Yes. IVL discs. Thanks. Btw, Did Lady EXTERMINATOR ever make it out in any format? Anywhere?

Add "Lady of Steel" and "Perils Of A Sentimental Swordsman" to the list of rare titles.

Tiger Kill took me a while to see one for sale and snatch it, but there is one on Amazon.co.uk now for £29.99. Item in Hong Kong.

In ebay there is bit cheaper disc...15€ for item and 6€ for shipping...

Archived