Mercenaries (2014) - Nielsen, Fox, Loken, Bell, Rothrock!

AlbertV

The Asylum has done it...they are unleashing an all-female action thriller in the vein of THE EXPENDABLES. I put it on this thread for two particular names, possibly three...Zoe Bell and Cynthia Rothrock...add Brigitte Nielsen, Vivica A. Fox, and Kristanna Loken.

A diplomatic official touring a war zone is imprisoned and the titular Mercenaries, a team of elite female commandoes go to infiltrate the prison.

MERCENARIES_large.jpg

It's coming out August 5 on DVD; the director is Christopher Ray, whose father is cult filmmaker Fred Olen Ray.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Asylum has done it...they are unleashing an all-female action thriller in the vein of THE EXPENDABLES. I put it on this thread for two particular names, possibly three...Zoe Bell and Cynthia Rothrock...add Brigitte Nielsen, Vivica A. Fox, and Kristanna Loken.

A diplomatic official touring a war zone is imprisoned and the titular Mercenaries, a team of elite female commandoes go to infiltrate the prison.

MERCENARIES_large.jpg

It's coming out August 5 on DVD; the director is Christopher Ray, whose father is cult filmmaker Fred Olen Ray.

lol awesome. I reported on this film back when it was called PRISON RAID. Thanks for the update Albert!

I don't care what anyone says Vivica fox is not a bad ass. Se was dope in kill bill for the 5 mins of screen time she had, but I could think of 10 ladies off top that would be better for this film than her!

Drunken Monk
I don't care what anyone says Vivica fox is not a bad ass. Se was dope in kill bill for the 5 mins of screen time she had, but I could think of 10 ladies off top that would be better for this film than her!

I think she can pull off "attitude" well and that might be why she was cast. That and the fact she isn't exactly getting quality work at the moment (she's in "Sharknado 2").

So while she might not be an actual action stars, she can pull off "bad ass" when it's needed, in my opinion.

So could I, I could think of 10 women for all of them that would be better in any movie. But, this is an asylum movie, and those woman wouldn't even take the phone call.. All of these woman are c movie actresses at best.

Archived