Anyone Know This Shek Kin Clip?

kungfusamurai

kungfusamurai

He's doing some pretty good forms here. I usually think of his Mr Han fighting when I think of him.

tmTkqBrHGQ4

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NoKUNGFUforYU

I was looking in the HKMDB for a clue, but he made 524 movies, so, pretty hard to guess. He was a busy guy, lol!

He's doing some pretty good forms here. I usually think of his Mr Han fighting when I think of him.

tmTkqBrHGQ4

Just like the guy in Taken says: "Good luck"... lol

Despite Mr. Han being in 524 films, I can almost guarantee that someone in this forum will know the answer.

You may also want to try sending a message to the youtube guy who hosted it.

kungfusamurai

I did look through IMDB, but there isn't really any way to narrow it down without knowing something about his character in the clip, like his name! :)

I'm just guessing it's from mid to late 70s period when shapes/forms were in style, no more punch and blocking. I'll give it a bit of time, then I'll try messaging the guy. I'm not sure if he'll give it up, since he didn't even bother including it in his description, which isn't hard to do.

FrankBolte

He was a bak siu lam (northern shaolin) master..I always wondered why they made him look so shitty in Enter the dragon... i remember when i first saw enter the dragon as a kid ,I didnt know who he was..so I thought it was a bit of a let down to have a non-martial artist to be the bad guy.. completely under-used imo

Killer Meteor

He always looked very youthful. Despite being 63, they had to age him up to play an old man in The Big Family!

Archived