Help with the title of a movie

Tilak

Hello all. I have been racking my brain for the title of this movie. Here is what I remember that the movie was about.

Typical revenge movie with the main characters having to train in order to beat the bad guys that tossed them a beating.

One student had to learn praying mantis and part of the training was doing push up on his fingers with eggs under them. Every time he broke an egg that was what his teacher made his to eat

One student had to Lear a light style using the pole. He had train by jumping out of ditches filled with water and then with brass rings on his arms and legs

One student had to learn close quarter combat. He was put into a smaller square room that he had to break out of

One student had to make his skin invulnerable . He trained by breaking bamboo and shredding them with his body..

I can remember the trainig and fight scenes but not the title.

Thanks for the help

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
KUNG FU BOB

INVINCIBLE SHAOLIN (1977, aka. Unbeatable Dragon, aka. North Shaolin VS South Shaolin, aka. Shaolin Bloodshed)

Tex Killer

Kung-Fu Bob did hit the nail. However your memory is not 100% accurate, good guys ( bad guys were tricked, they were not really that bad) who win did not get tossed up, their mates from same branch of shaolin did.

:tongue::nerd:

Invincible shaolin is excellent movie.

masterofoneinchpunch

InvincibleShaolinHE1.jpg

OK, did not realize that the R1 was OOP (check out the Amazon prices). Seriously great film though.

Archived