Help ID a movie? Dragon Eyes (2012)

xpierrex

i was drunk when i watched it at a friends so i dont remember much.

its was about a asian guy in america who had some trouble with some cocaine dealers.

i remember he had a very nice car and there was one scene were the mobster boss(i think he was a boxer) punched the guy in the face for like straight 5 minutes while a police officer was holding him. i hope someone knows what movie this is.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One Armed Boxer

Hi xpierrex....welcome to the forum!

Can you provide a few more details about the movie, such as -

Did it look like a new movie (post-2000), 90s, 80s, or 70s?

Was it a kung-fu movie, or more of a straight up action flick, or a gangster movie?

To confirm, it's the main character (the Asian guy) who has the nice car?

There are so many 'fish out of water' movies out there, from stuff like Jet Li in 'The Master' (1989 / HK) to Takeshi Kitano in 'Brother' (2000 / Japan), that the extra details would make it easier to identify. Of course, being drunk, I appreciate the finer details might be a little sketchy.:tongue:

Secret Executioner
Could be 'They Call Me Bruce?'...

For some reason, I too have been thinking it could be a Bruceploitation movie.

The "Asian guy in America" and "drug dealers" points make Bruce Lee Fights Back From The Grave a possible answer, but the "nice car" and the punch in the face scene aren't in this one.

Hi xpierrex....welcome to the forum!

Can you provide a few more details about the movie, such as -

Did it look like a new movie (post-2000), 90s, 80s, or 70s?

Was it a kung-fu movie, or more of a straight up action flick, or a gangster movie?

To confirm, it's the main character (the Asian guy) who has the nice car?

There are so many 'fish out of water' movies out there, from stuff like Jet Li in 'The Master' (1989 / HK) to Takeshi Kitano in 'Brother' (2000 / Japan), that the extra details would make it easier to identify. Of course, being drunk, I appreciate the finer details might be a little sketchy.:tongue:

it was a pretty recent movie 2012-2013, also the main actor had kinda a pig nose xD all i remember =/

I think your talking about 'Dragon Eyes'

ye thats the movie, i fucking love you man ive bin searching this for houres

One Armed Boxer
it was a pretty recent movie 2012-2013, also the main actor had kinda a pig nose xD all i remember =/

I think your talking about 'Dragon Eyes'

Gotta ask, was it the fact that it's a recent movie, or that the pig nose comment made you think of Cung Le, which made you realize the movie is 'Dragon Eyes'?:tongue:

QueMuchita

:wink: lol actually, It was two things…

it was a pretty recent movie 2012-2013

&

punched the guy in the face for like straight 5 minutes while a police officer was holding him

I don't even remember Dragon Eyes that well but for some reason I remember that scene because it went on for waaaay too long.

Archived