What Jet Li movie is this?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner

Considering the title of the picture file, it seems to be Kung Fu Cult Master, a 1993 or 1994 Wu xia pan/fantasy movie.

The title on the poster doesn't seem exactly the same than the HK title given on hkcinemagic in Chinese alphabet - alternate title ? Cantonese vs Mandarin case ?

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
Considering the title of the picture file, it seems to be Kung Fu Cult Master, a 1993 or 1994 Wu xia pan/fantasy movie.

The title on the poster doesn't seem exactly the same than the HK title given on hkcinemagic in Chinese alphabet - alternate title ? Cantonese vs Mandarin case ?

That's what I thought.

Thanks GHW.

GD Y-Y

Drunken Monk

I'm pretty sure they just stuck Jet Li's head on any old body. That's a horrible Photoshop job.

Secret Executioner
I'm pretty sure they just stuck Jet Li's head on any old body. That's a horrible Photoshop job.

That would also explain the thing I noticed with the title. It could be a film that has a title similar to that of a Jet Li movie and they try to pass it off as the Jet Li film - Jetsploitation kinda like the Bruceploitation films that sounded like Bruce Lee movies - Last Fist Of Fury, Enter The Game Of Death, Enter The Three Dragons...

Archived