Hillarity at its best. Bruce Lee- Ping Pong (Full Version)

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Monk

This is the single most frustrating clip of all time. I fucking hate it. Why? Because everyone thinks it's real.

I've had half a dozen arguments with people trying to tell me it's actually Bruce Lee because "Bruce could do anything, bro."

The clip is cool but the reaction to it is infuriating.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
This is the single most frustrating clip of all time. I fucking hate it. Why? Because everyone thinks it's real.

I've had half a dozen arguments with people trying to tell me it's actually Bruce Lee because "Bruce could do anything, bro."

HUH?

You are saying that 'IS NOT' Bruce?

Then who is it?

GD Y-Y

Drunken Monk
HUH?

You are saying that 'IS NOT' Bruce?

Then who is it?

GD Y-Y

It's a nobody. An actor. The whole thing was made, using CGI, for a cell phone commercial.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
It's a nobody. An actor. The whole thing was made, using CGI, for a cell phone commercial.

HUH! WTF.

Alright.

Sad but true.

Thanks DM.

Ditto, I was shocked that friends of mine posted this on Facebook thinking it was real. Hell, the wooshing sounds of the nunchaku are from the Hong Kong cut of Game of Death! Aside from this, I'm still fairly certain it's modern day Bruceploitation actor Dragon Sek pretending to be Bruce.

GOLDEN DRAGON YIN-YANG
Ditto, I was shocked that friends of mine posted this on Facebook thinking it was real. Hell, the wooshing sounds of the nunchaku are from the Hong Kong cut of Game of Death! Aside from this, I'm still fairly certain it's modern day Bruceploitation actor Dragon Sek pretending to be Bruce.

Well my dear friend hooked me into believing this.

" A sucker is born every minute" as the saying goes.

Thank you both for clarifying this.

Amen.

GD Y-Y

Archived