Tony Jaa NOT in Raid 3

mpm74

I forget where I saw some discussion (in this forum) involving Tony Jaa appearing in The Raid 3 (as sourced from imdb.com).

Updated from Evans and here's what he had to say: “That’s just someone posting it up on Imdb. I have a huge amount of respect for Tony, but I haven’t even put pen to paper on The Raid 3 yet, and it won’t happen for a couple of years.”

But then again, he didn't totally rule it out. =D

http://www.cityonfire.com/what-we-known-about-the-raid-3-tony-jaa-to-join-the-cast/

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fans are killing it sometimes, by posting fake casts on IMDB. Michael Jai White seems almost hurt by the fact his name is on the FAST 7 page whereas he is NOT in the movie and never was!

Drunken Monk
Coulda been a nice introduction to Tony for me :(

Well, the first two "Ong Bak" films and "The Protector" are still available as pretty nice introductions.

Well, the first two "Ong Bak" films and "The Protector" are still available as pretty nice introductions.

lol, hey DM! I know. I really should check em out. :) Think Im just anxious for the 3rd Raid already :)

Fans are killing it sometimes, by posting fake casts on IMDB. Michael Jai White seems almost hurt by the fact his name is on the FAST 7 page whereas he is NOT in the movie and never was!

I actually believed that one. :sad:

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
Coulda been a nice introduction to Tony for me :(

Um, bro... I really recommend that you get on that. I was just talking to a lovely bank clerk and she was telling me how much she loves Tony Jaa films. If the average person has seen them, how is it that a forum member HERE hasn't? :smile: Do yourself a favor.

Amen! :bigsmile:

As for the BS stuff on IMDB... Mike Leeder was saying that it's very difficult to get your actual credits listed, but quite easy for liars and bullshitters to post false info there. He and many other hard working filmmakers are constantly frustrated with that site. Anyone that knows the vast amount of stuff that Mike has worked on should check out his listing on IMDB. It's shockingly bare, with most of his credits not listed. :neutral:

There won't be a Raid 3, since Rama's final words in 2 were 'I'm Done'. :xd:

Love that the last line of dialogue was silent!

Im pretty sure Rama's going to be caught between 1) staying a cop or 2) being the highest ranking assassin in all of asia!

I'm tellin ya, it's a whole New World.

kungfusamurai
Love that the last line of dialogue was silent!

Im pretty sure Rama's going to be caught between 1) staying a cop or 2) being the highest ranking assassin in all of asia!

I'm tellin ya, it's a whole New World.

Or he'll just end up in a field with a shotgun blast to his head like his brother, and they'll bring back 'Maddog' again, but as the protagonist. :bigsmile:

Um, bro... I really recommend that you get on that. I was just talking to a lovely bank clerk and she was telling me how much she loves Tony Jaa films. If the average person has seen them, how is it that a forum member HERE hasn't? :smile: Do yourself a favor.

Amen! :bigsmile:

As for the BS stuff on IMDB... Mike Leeder was saying that it's very difficult to get your actual credits listed, but quite easy for liars and bullshitters to post false info there. He and many other hard working filmmakers are constantly frustrated with that site. Anyone that knows the vast amount of stuff that Mike has worked on should check out his listing on IMDB. It's shockingly bare, with most of his credits not listed. :neutral:

Yeah I been slacking, but I have plans to see the first Ong Bak soon, :)

Archived