Best DVDs of The Street Fighter series?

Shaolivevil

Shaolivevil

What release do you guys consider to be the best quality DVDs of The Street Fighter Trilogy (The Street Fighter, Return Of The Street Fighter, The Street Fighter's Last Revenge)?

There are so many DVD's out there released by various companies and I'm not looking to waste money on inferior prints.

Any help you can provide will most sincerely be appreciated...

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Optimum's UK dvds are the best release with subs.

- www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0007CTKY8/

Or one by one:

- www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0006M4S3W

- www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0002HSDUU/

- www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0002HSDV4

HK Video's French box set is a good alternative, though not English friendly. A bit too bright transfers, though - part one looks better than on Optimum, but parts 2&3 look a bit inferior. Also includes Sister Street Fighter 1.

- www.amazon.fr/dp/B000E0VWLC/

Toei's R2J of the first film has the best colors, but the transfer is soft, and of course not English friendly. The also released the second film, but I never owned that disc.

- http://www.yesasia.com/global/gekitotsu-satujinken-japan-version/1004558052-0-0-0-en/info.html

- http://www.yesasia.com/global/satsujin-ken-2-dvd-japan-version/1004884521-0-0-0-en/info.html

sifu iron perm

street fighter must be viewed and heard in the OG language. Masafumi Suzuki will give you fits!

Shaolivevil
The first link that Takuma posted, the Optimum Asia box set, in my opinion is the one to go for.

I want this boxset but when I was about to order it, Amazon.co.uk won't ship it to the USA. Damn it all... :khi1k:

Archived