The Winged Tiger (1970)

Eastern Evil

Eastern Evil

I thought this was a really good movie. Chen Hung Leih is actually a good guy in this one and he is kind of likeable - a change from his usual. I really hate him sometimes, but I think that is the sign of a good actor. I have really grown to like him regardless of the ruthless scummy roles he plays most of the time. (The Villans - if I have the right movie, he was so bad in that as Yueh Hua's brother!!!)

Anyway, I had a question on the actor in blue in this scene from the movie.

I must say 'Soul Sucking Lad' might be the coolest name in the martial arts world - hero or villan.

I think the actor playing the soul sucking lad is future Venom member Wang Li.

Freeze it on that face - who else could it be? I tried Hong Kong Cinemagic, but no luck.

So, anyone know who the soul sucking lad is?

Thanks!

?v=Yk-FdlLAs6A

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do not have answer to your question but movie is great indeed. Tho I love all of those old shaw swordplay flicks...But I disagree about coolest name, best I have seen( was in comic tho) AIDS...Kungfu master but people did not try to rape him at jail because of name:tongue:

Eastern Evil
the actor in blue is Huang Jian-Hua (Wong Gin-Wa (黃建華))

Thank you for helping out, Harlock :smile2:

Tell me that doesn't look like Wang Li!

Tell me that doesn't look like Wang Li!

Some actors look identical. When I first time saw "masked avengers" I could have swore sun chien was in it but later found out it was chu ker.

RogueWarrior

Kid with the Golden Arm comes to mind. That guy who can kick and that guy with the 9 ring sword look so alike too.

;)

Archived