The Killer/Sacred Knives of Vengeance from Celestial Classics

NoKUNGFUforYU

NoKUNGFUforYU

Looks like a wide screen, Chinese language, English subbed DVD version is out. I will confirm after I get a chance to view it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like a wide screen, Chinese language, English subbed DVD version is out. I will confirm after I get a chance to view it.

Yep. Noticed that too.

Cold Bishop

:smile::smile::smile::smile:

If this proves not to be missing anything, this is amazing news. One the greatest bashers of all-times, and one of the few times Chor Yuen made a kung-fu film.

Cold Bishop

Unfortunaty, it's the very amount of leechers that has kept it from completing. People should really wait to jump on new torrents like this.

BTW, is it a good idea to link to that openly here?

RogueWarrior

I think it is more like lack of initial seeder, and when he is seeding he is also seeding many other torrents which have leachers.

BTW, is it a good idea to link to that openly here?

NOPE!

1st if it`s available to those who are invited only to that download site, it pisses off those who are not.

2nd more important as in this case it seems it`s copyrighted material, filesharing will make it about impossible to already weak market it would be released on dvd.

Link to where you can buy it?

There's no link for where to buy it as it's not released. It's a TV recording from the Celestial Channel. When is the last time Celestial released a new title? All the unreleased titles from the ZiiEagle box 3 years ago were never released either and I surely don't expect The Killer to be released either.

There's no link for where to buy it as it's not released. It's a TV recording from the Celestial Channel. When is the last time Celestial released a new title? All the unreleased titles from the ZiiEagle box 3 years ago were never released either and I surely don't expect The Killer to be released either.

Thanks; oh well, dvdr it is...

Ziieagle then sounds like a good purchase. But I`m bit suspicious about lifetime of it...

The Ziieagle box was only for sale (I think) to citizens of Singapore, and I don't think it's even available anymore.

The Ziieagle box was only for sale (I think) to citizens of Singapore, and I don't think it's even available anymore.

You're correct on both counts. Only way to get it back then was to either go to Singapore or have someone there buy it for you and then to ship it to you.

i got it now finished from adc and sadly it's slightly censored. the most fun, outlandish bits of Gore / Brutality are cut... (they're intact in the Warner UK VHS Version). still, great Colours & Widescreen Framing... can't have it all, eh... :tinysmile_angry2_t:

Eastern Evil

A certain mo(o)nkey could do better work than any distributor, but I don't know if he is still interested in doing so, considering the idiocy of certain mods - not this site - that are really annoying & self important?

:biggrin:

Moonkey & Thuglife have both done many great projects. Sadly, I think the fact that bootleggers like Far East Flix & FLK steal people's hard work and sell it as their own has maybe lessened their enthusiasm to make such projects.

1st thing is not too high obstacle, I have lot friends in bkk who again know people in singapore. 2nd would be....

But in case even if issue#2 would not exist, it would be damn(too?) long and expensive project to get one into home, propably some electronical issues would be needed to solve too.

NoKUNGFUforYU

I have not watched much of it, but if it's got the gore cut, that's a shame, as the final fight was such a blast when I first saw it in 1973 at the Grand in San Francisco's mission district. Pretty scary, the lone white kid watching a triple feature out there. I think it played with The Vampire Lovers. I was 13 or 14 at the time. It sure looks better than the other copies floating around, but it's not HD or anything. Also, I am not a big dubbing guy.

Archived