Opening theme to Dynamo... Isaac Hayes?

OldPangYau

Okay, so I went back to one of my videos on YouTube, the uncut opening to Dynamo... only to notice that YouTube detected the music as "Stranger in Paradise". Did more research and found out that apparently it's an Isaac Hayes track. Heh, learned something new :tongue:

cdgSf4p9dNs

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude! Good job, I've been trying to find this forever! (the song is also featured in the credits for ENTER THREE DRAGONS!)

Don't thank me, guys... thank YouTube :tongue: Seriously, it seems like their overprotective music detectives finally worked in our favor for once! :wink:

No, I thank you!

I'm sure all these obscure soundtracks are on youtube, it's just having the skills to find it!

If someone can check with their smartphone. The app shazam might be able to identify it. It is an app that can listen to a song to track down the info for it. Interested if it can correctly identifiy this song.

If someone can check with their smartphone. The app shazam might be able to identify it. It is an app that can listen to a song to track down the info for it. Interested if it can correctly identifiy this song.

That's true too... it actually detected a song that was only in the Korean version of Tower of Death :tongue:

But yeah, the "YouTube detection" is how I found out that the "sad music cue" in Soul Brothers of Kung Fu was actually the theme to Day of the Dolphin:

kSwWC8WjQKI

Its Amazing the way these old kung fu classics raided the libraries of Hollywood titles etc and fitted them so perfectly into the films....here's one from Drunken Master.

Go to 9 minutes in......:-)

Kk8ZwBNpDKA#t=548

Chinatown Kid

Speaking of Dynamo, I also thought the music that played when Ho Chung Tao went to the Karate Dojo to take on head instructor Chiang Tao and his students had a very cool beat and set a great atmosphere to the scene......

Speaking of Dynamo, I also thought the music that played when Ho Chung Tao went to the Karate Dojo to take on head instructor Chiang Tao and his students had a very cool beat and set a great atmosphere to the scene......

Yeah, Ho was heavily doubled in that scene... so much it's kind of jolting.

:crossedlips:

Archived