The Incredibles 2

SamSeed

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is the best film news I've heard in a while. Pixar is finally pressing ahead with a sequel to The Incredibles! Brad Bird is returning as writer, no word yet on whether he will direct as well. This is one sequel that I genuinely cannot wait for!

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/disney-plans-third-cars-the-incredibles-2-movies-1201137824/

I really hope he directs it as well. I loved the first one and especially the Bond-esque theatrical score.

If you look at Mr Incredible and Syndrome. Both are caricatures of Brad Bird. Also, he voiced Edna Mode. Brad Bird seems to be very busy these days directing live action movies since his success with MI3.

Brad Bird seems to be very busy these days directing live action movies since his success with MI3.

MI4. MI3 was J.J. Abrams.

Wow it was a long time ago I created this thread! If I was excited at the prospect of the film then, now it's at fever pitch! Just wanted to say, here in the UK the film isn't being released until July 13th (due to the bloody stupid World Cup being on apparently. Not that I'm biased against football. Except when it affects the release of a film 14 years in the making...). As such, I just wanted to politely ask that, if discussing spoiler-y things to use spoiler tags. Obviously the thing to do would be to not check this thread, but equally I want to know what everybody thinks of it.

ShaOW!linDude

Took this in on the big screen a couple of weeks ago and it was sweet! 14 yrs is too long to go between this and the 1st one. Surely that won't happen with a 3rd. 

Archived