The Raid 2: Berandal - Hammer Girl Fan Fight Scene

spidermexican

spidermexican

Created, directed, choreographed, and edited by indie director and fight coordinator Vlad Rimburg:

xehJkrJQO1g

Choreography Reel

dYM4S_8_NcY&feature=youtu.be

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drunken Monk

I feel like the jumped the gun a little on this one, considering most people haven't seen "The Raid 2" yet but the fight scene was great!

OpiumKungFuCracker

Nice videos, I am so amped to see this flick, I should have drove 3 hrs to Austin to catch those screenings but didn't FUCK!!!

I feel the same. I am not watching this clip out of context from the movie.

It's ashamed. As cool, and as talented as the people are behind these clips are, they have to exploit The Raid's Hammer Girl (key words) in order to get some notoriety/youtube search engine hits.

I guess that's the trick of the trade. Can't blame 'em. Still, great fight clips. It's amazing that there are so many fan made/indie videos on youtube that are able to capture the Hong Kong fight choreography essence.

But you can't deny that the presence of a mainstream budget and star power makes these fan videos look, well, silly... Not saying these particular videos, but they're out there. And also the lack of originality and fresh creativity are absent. I mean, Hammer Girl? Raid 2 hasn't even been released. And they're even calling it: "The Raid 2: BERANDAL Hammer Girl Fight"

Videos like these are starting to pop up everywhere that they're less and less appreciated. this is no direct insult, I'm just stating the truth.

OpiumKungFuCracker

So wait a second, how do you guys know they've seen The Raid 2 already? It could be just from the previews alone, no? Or did they mention it in the descriptions, can someone confirm this?

So wait a second, how do you guys know they've seen The Raid 2 already? It could be just from the previews alone, no? Or did they mention it in the descriptions, can someone confirm this?

Regardless.... I would have liked that Hammer Girl youtube vid more if they went with an original idea. they obviously have the tools (no pun intended) and the talent.

Archived