Iddarammayilatho (Trailer 2013)

Gwai LO

Iddarammayilatho (English translation "between two girls") was actually one of the better "martial arts" movies from India i have seen. the fights were clearly choreographed but not the typical Bollywood style. some decent hand to hand fights. Normal Bollywood martial arts movies tend to be more unrealistic fights (which this movie has plenty of) but for the most parta lot of hand to hand and weapons fights. it is my second favorite Indian martial arts movie.. check it out on youtube looking forward to reviews f0PpSgpmElE

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the info this movie should not be slept on for the action, crazy knife fight in this one and some good handwork. the lead is quite decent

Only thing I hate abou Indian movies, is they are soo damn long. I have yet to see one under 2 hours. That's cool and all but 30 mins of it is singing and dance numbers.

Really want to see this but these movies never get released in any format where I live.

Any chance of a HD download link (with English subs if possible)?

Private message me I have one.. But I suggest if you like it PLEASE purchase it.. Support the movie. But if you look on eBay, they have a R0 (all region) dvd.. I even emailed the seller and he even said he has it in blu ray

Yep, extremely impressed with this. Great action choreography. Will now try and get this on blu-ray.

Thanks for the heads up Gwai LO

The movie is over 2 hrs long and has 2 decent fights, maybe 3 minutes each. The first kidnapping attempt fight with some good handwork and then the knife fight what was good also. However, when I was reading comments on youtube, some posters said that the knife fight was copied from another Indian movie, - Thuppakki. I guess, I have to check it out, too.

The rest of the fights vary from OK to below average, but they're very short exchanges mostly.

In any case, thanks for the heads up!

Lol.. You must not watch many Bollywood style movies.. Because I don't think I've ever seen a Bollywood movie under 2 hours. 30 mins of the movie is songs and the last fight lasted almost 30 mins also. The fights are more impressive than most Indian movies I have watched to date. Thanks for at least checking it out

Since I watched Don(2006) which I loved, I've watched maybe over a dozen Hindi movies.

4 or 5 were surprisingly good ( Kahaani, Johnny Gaddaar, English-Vinglish to name a few), a couple were OK-ish, the rest are just bad. So, to me Bollywood movies are more of a miss than hit.

When I mentioned the length of the movie I just wanted to stress out that it's not an action packed movie :)

if you can recommend me any other good Indian (martial arts) movies, i would love to watch some new ones

Some fights and stunts were in Commando(2013) and while some of them were decent, they were lifted from Ong Bak and overall the movie is pretty bad. Other than that I don't recall any pure MA films... I think Krrish supposed to feature some MA but I never saw that one

Archived