Martial arts series on youtube

ShawAngela

If you love martial arts series, then go to FTVDRAMA's channel on youtube.

This guy has uploaded at least three suuuuuperb martial arts series !!:kiss:

I'm currently watching the series called Soaring (complete, 237 episodes) and Ching Lung (will be complete in a month and a week, if there is no problem ; 155 episodes) and from what I saw taking a quick look to the third one he is uploading at this moment and called Dragon dance, this third one is as promising as the two others, with all we love in this kind of dramas : great fights, numerous twists in the plots, love, hate, traitors, feuds between brothers/friends, friends/brothers who become enemies or vice versa, dead people who are not dead, dopplegangers...

Well, I know that I already said that, but these are SUPERB series and I'm totally addicted to these !! :bigsmile::tongue:

Ti Lung appears in the first episode of Ching Lung.

The only problem, is the lack of subtitles. In 2014, it would be great that people who creates series think of the foreign fans who don't speak Cantonese or don't read Chinese. It's a pity that these series are only created for Chinese people...:tinysmile_angry2_t:

Here are links to the first episode of each series I talked about :

Dragon dance

Ching Lung

Soaring

By the way, if anyone can name the main actors of each series, it would be truely appreciated, thanks.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived