TV Questions

BaronK

I was reading this article on Kuo Chui again. http://changcheh.0catch.com/kuo-int.htm

He mentions choreography work for TVB and ATV. Not everyone can or does read characters from the shows. But, does anyone know for sure which shows he was AD on at TVB and ATV? I know a saw a clip from the Cap'n on youtube once, with a fight between he and Simon Yam. That would have been TVB but not the only one I would guess.

Also, the same questions in regard to Tong Gaai. This looks like his work.

He made up weapons for characters. I've never seen a spear like this, plus the weapon trap, slow mo sequence at the end screams his name and that is the Shaw studio. I remember it from Super Ninjas. Name of the show and others he's worked on?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

that youtube clip looks very interested :nerd: wish I could of helped you on it

good luck on finding out the name

Another question. Looking at these 5 clips.

All look to be from the same show. I can see Chu Ko doubling all over in the various clips. Can't find any info online about it. The only show I found Siu Keung, Chu ko and Jang Lee to be on together was a show called Mighty Weapon and this isn't that. Info?

this is dragon swordsman tv very good cast cho ku doubles everyone in this series man was kept busy hardly any info on this one

Reel Power Stunts

I remember Phillip Kwok action directing on "Wong Fei Hung: Master of Kung Fu":

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wong_Fei_Hung_%E2%80%93_Master_of_Kung_Fu

It's Sunday, so I might as well share a little clip of David Chiang & Gordon Liu fighting from that show! It's not the best action ever captured, but it's still a joy to see these legends go at it:

?v=_x38ePjR6m0#action=share

What can anyone tell me about the show Thirst For Revenge? This was the show that an earlier clip I posted was from with Phillip Ko.

ieaBVFTRnf0

Z4oNM55S-ME

O0Tp6NndR9o

Archived