Please help id Mainland modern

thedirtytiger

thedirtytiger

attachment.php?attachmentid=1632&stc=1&d=1394042484

It was on the Star tv channel this morning, it looks like it is a Mainland movie, maybe within the last 10 years. There was no well known actor in it, I couldn't recognize anyone.

I saw a sequence I thought was the end but it wasn't, where a group of soldiers come to a house with a drug lab in it and shoot the place up, there is a guy inside with a monkey singing karaoke and a load of guys shooting out the windows, a soldier uses a grappling hook and climbs the roof shooting in the window on the way. It was all shooting and no fighting but the whole sequence was really rather good. But then it starts with stuff about the soldiers after which is all talking and gets boring, then there was an ad break and they started Aces Go Places after, I got the feeling the previous film had not ended, it was really rather odd.

Above is a photo with the Chinese title, if anyone has any clue what the heck this is, please help me out, the action I saw was worth seeing again and I want to see the other hour of it I sadly missed, maybe there is some more awesome action...Thanks in advance.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived