Movies Deserving an official Release

iron flag

I second a lot of suggestions here ("Pedicab Drier" particularly) but two I'd like to see get a proper remastered release are "Hell's Wind Staff" and "Buddha Assassinator."

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chinatown Kid

Instant Kung Fu Man is another good one with John Liu and HJL and Avenging Boxer with Cassanova Wong playing a Thunderlegs type villain.

I know it's been released on DVD in the past, but we need a good release of The Victim.

The Tai Seng release was fullscreen and unsubbed, while the wide Eastern Heroes release had dubtitles.

I second a lot of suggestions here ("Pedicab Drier" particularly) but two I'd like to see get a proper remastered release are "Hell's Wind Staff" and "Buddha Assassinator."

Forgot about Hells Wind staff and Buddha Assassinator- Agree with both of those!

The Stranger, 1973

The Devils, Emperor Films

The Hand, 1973

Dragon Den

A Fascinating Avenger Girl

Insanity Being

Dauntless Bumpkin

The Shadow Chaser

The Spice Of Life

A Group Of Awful Tigresses

The Dangerous Guy

The Killer Must Pay

The Blood Sucker, 1972

Love And Vengeance, 1973

The Daredevil

Debt Of Crime

Dragon And Tiger, 1974

Sleeping Dragon

A Woman Boxer

Mysterious Snake Woman

The Iron Panther

Chase Down

The Beauty Heroine

The Patriots

60 Minutes To Terror

Black Guide!!!!!!!!!!

Two Dragons a.k.a. The Dragon Brothers, 1973

Man Of No Nerve

Left Hand Of Death

Hong Kong Criminal Crimes

Little Killer a.k.a. 7 Year Old Murder, Fu Chin Hua

Canton Cowboy, 1973

72 Hours In Green Town

Acupuncture and Kung Fu, 1974

Blood Promise

Wild As The Waves, 1974

Blood Revolted Blood

King Of The Forest, 1974

The Emerald Horse, 1974

Wow! :bigsmile: is anyone listening? I'd like to see a lot of these as well but many of them mainly for nostalgia rather than content.Many other brilliant suggestions have been mentioned so far and the few to add that come to mind are:

The Magic Ring ( original Mandarin with English subtitles mono sound ) Someone out there who has the rights and a print please release this Chia Ling/Judy Lee,Chang Yi and Barry Chan classic in all it's glory.

The Fearless Duo ( mainly for nostalgia and audience participation ) Please Toby please please please :wink: and we will also like to see that awesome basher:

Tiger Tiger Tiger

Sacred Knives Of Vengeance ( just to have that Celestial experience )

Little Superman

Fists To Fists

Shanghai 13

Zenkwondo Strikes In Paris

Born Invincible

Duel Of Boxers In The Woods

The Stranger From Canton

Bruce The Man The Myth

Shaolin Temple Against Lama

The Rebellious Reign

Adventures Of/At Shaolin

Snake In The Monkey's Shadow

Ninja In A/The Deadly Trap

Tattoo Connection

The Incredible Kung Fu Mission

The Sleeping Fist

The Lady Constables

The Woman Avenger

Leg Fighters

The Avenger aka Queen Boxer

.........etc etc etc

I'd also like to add Strife for Mastery. Were getting closer to a good Shanghai 13 release with the Japanese DVD. Its been remastered just need someone to add the English dub/subs. I think it would sell (if the price was less than $40) :( im sure if a US or UK company would put it out theyd have to price it differently. Kind of a dumb question, but why are Japanese DVDs sooo expensive anyway?

I'd also like to add Strife for Mastery. Were getting closer to a good Shanghai 13 release with the Japanese DVD. Its been remastered just need someone to add the English dub/subs. I think it would sell (if the price was less than $40) :( im sure if a US or UK company would put it out theyd have to price it differently. Kind of a dumb question, but why are Japanese DVDs sooo expensive anyway?

Good point and yes Shanghai 13 will be more than welcome it is about time and also why don't the Japanese Market usually add English subtitles; it is a rights issue? Beats me.:squigglemouth:

• Administrator
KUNG FU BOB
Were getting closer to a good Shanghai 13 release with the Japanese DVD. Its been remastered just need someone to add the English dub/subs. I think it would sell (if the price was less than $40)

Wow! :bigsmile: is anyone listening?

Shanghai 13

Good point and yes Shanghai 13 will be more than welcome it is about time and also why don't the Japanese Market usually add English subtitles; it is a rights issue? Beats me.:squigglemouth:

Hey guys, an awesome custom DVD was already created for SHANGHAI 13 using the Japanese remastered release. It has the English dub, the original audio, and optional English subs too. Can't really imagine a better release of it. Unless they come out with one that includes interviews with all of the stars!

whoever wants to download SH13 should just check out adc. if you can't access torrents i could maybe offer another Download Opportunity (sorry i don't do DVD-R via mail, no time for that). PM if there's desperate need.

Is this the best quality available of this film?

/watch?v=lGYa-WYgfuU

Dubbed in Spanish though the plot is not of great significance and doesn't make much sense in my opinion.The reason this movie is on my list is because was the first modern day John Liu movie released in my neck of the woods and it gathered a lot of interest.It was released a few months before In The Claws Of The CIA so it was the first time we saw John Liu in flares.

It had very attractive posters with amazing stills and an awesome trailer.The 35mm print quality looked impressive on the big screen are there are some admirable fights.It did reasonable business; a lot better than In The Claws Of The CIA.

Archived