Opinions on Bruce Lee: Dragon Since 1973

sdog2006

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Never seen this one, when was this released? Cannot find anything about on Google! any links would be cool...oh and maybe a DVDR would be nice! anyone??

I honestly didn't care for this. Other than a few quick interviews with some of his co-stars, I feel this one had nothing new to offer. For completists only.

I got rid of my VCD long ago.

I don't trade my Bruce Lee material, bro.

lessonslearnedfrombrucelee-thumb.png

I don't need it chief but if my plan to get the lost Whang In Sik floor from Game of Death comes to fruition then I'll remember your protocol :wink:

You're tighter than a ducks arse and should be ashamed of yourself!

Each to their own mate. I was only kidding with Dragon, he's a good man.

There's nothing kicking around that we dont all have in any case.

IMHO By far the best Bruce Lee documentary was the golden harvest produced 'The Legend' and it has clips from other GH movies like zu, winners and sinners, warriors two.

• Administrator
You're tighter than a ducks arse and should be ashamed of yourself!

I have always shared!

:sad:

The Dragon meant that he doesn't trade his originals. :wink:

I don't think he has ever had a set-up to, nor bothered to learn how, to burn copies of DVDs. That was the case the last time I spoke to him about the subject. Of course, that was many years ago.

For the record, he's a good dude. :bigsmile:

The Dragon meant that he doesn't trade his originals. :wink:

I don't think he has ever had a set-up to, nor bothered to learn how, to burn copies of DVDs. That was the case the last time I spoke to him about the subject. Of course, that was many years ago.

For the record, he's a good dude. :bigsmile:

I was just teasing anyway! :tongue:

• Administrator
I was just teasing anyway! :tongue:

I know brother, but I just wanted to put it out there anyway.

The Dragon does snort fire on occasion. :wink:

Chinatown Kid

Yeah I was definitely implying that Dragon maybe had a DVD-r to trade, I didn't mean his originals. Boy that reply he came back with seemed super serious didn't it, but it's no surprise he cherishes his Lee material. "Tighter than a ducks arse" lol now that was funny....

I should have put a smiley at the end of my post.

:nerd:

Of course I don't trade my originals, but have shared copies in the past, as KFB can attest. Thanks for seeing my humor, Bob!

CTK, it was a joke, but thanks bro.

:bigsmile:

Chinatown Kid
I should have put a smiley at the end of my post.

:nerd:

Of course I don't trade my originals, but have shared copies in the past, as KFB can attest. Thanks for seeing my humor, Bob!

CTK, it was a joke, but thanks bro.

:bigsmile:

I know big D, I was just jive'in you cuz. Hey man whatever happened to vonhumboltfletcher who liked to trash talk Bruce? Remember when you posted that clip of Bruce backfisting Bob Wall and wrote the caption "Bruce vs Von" ? That shit had me doubled over laughing :angel:

Feeling kind of blunt.

I watched Dragon Since 1973 and it was complete bollocks with the exception of Ah Bee, Chan Lung and Shieh Kien. How the hell the project got as much attention is beyond me, not one piece of decent Bruce Lee footage, rare or otherwise.

A shortcut to thinking,

Archived