adam cheng-the sword-dvd english dubbed version

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

I just came across this the sword starring adam cheng with English dubbed was not aware that this movie had a English dubbed version

if any one is interested in it heres the link

http://www.amazon.com/Sword-uncut-Eyecatcher-English-audio/dp/B00F1HV8GM/ref=sr_1_4?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1393016466&sr=1-4&keywords=the+sword+adam+cheng

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might be worthwhile for someone to make a custom DVD, but that's certainly no way to watch the film.

BTW, is the German release still the only uncut version?

I have the Fortune Star release (not dubbed, obviously). I looked it up online and one site says its run time is 85 minutes. I'm in work right now but can check it when I get home. I just don't know whether the Fortune Star version is uncut or not.

Only problem is that it's full screen

Are you sure? I think I have that one somewhere and it's widescreen.

I also have the older uncut WA release from China and I think the only extra footage had to do with a beheading that was cut out of other releases. there might be more, but that's all I remember.

Morgoth Bauglir

Should be full screen I could be wrong. The red sun version I have Is a bootleg of that DVD I'm pretty sure. Full screen and dubbed.

Is this stocked anywhere else and is it common? What about the Red Sun boot? I would very much like to see the dub. I love this film.

shaolin swords

as far as I know I only saw it on amazon.com I have not seen it any where else in English dubbed all of them are with subs I also have the one with subs but about to buy the one on amazon soon

My French subbed VHS mentions a running time of 83 mn. Is it the right running time ?

Thanks for any answer.

as far as I know I only saw it on amazon.com I have not seen it any where else in English dubbed all of them are with subs I also have the one with subs but about to buy the one on amazon soon

Thanks for replying. I'm also surprised I haven't seen a custom version out there, although someone probably has it. The widescreen version with a dub would be great.

thankyouforfu

Does anyone know the quality of this version of The Sword.

Is it better than the Fortune Star/ Deltamac version?

I've been told it's in widescreen, English dubbed, with a runtime of 84 minutes.

I'd prefer to get a version with the English dub...

!B7,8k)gBmk~$(KGrHqZ,!h4EzLtF2yk(BM0HUGF2mw~~_35.JPG

thankyouforfu
Does anyone know the quality of this version of The Sword.

Is it better than the Fortune Star/ Deltamac version?

I've been told it's in widescreen, English dubbed, with a runtime of 84 minutes.

I'd prefer to get a version with the English dub...

!B7,8k)gBmk~$(KGrHqZ,!h4EzLtF2yk(BM0HUGF2mw~~_35.JPG

Anybody have any info on the quality of this release?

Archived