strike at heart 2005 tv series

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

was thinking of buying strike at heart series for those of you that got it how was the series cant find any clips for it on youtube

thanks

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

thanks for the link looks pretty good

I got my eyes on a couple of tv series but from what I seen am probably going to go with all men are brothers tv series with 15 dvds the complete season I don't know yet tho

but thanks for the clip :bigsmile:

shaolin swords

just bought the strike at heart series got it at a good price was going to buy the book and the sword adam cheng series but did not have enough of money for that lol:bigsmile: next month I guess

Thanks for the link. This site seems to practice very high prices...

That's strange, Paypal is mentioned as payment method in their " payment methods and security " page...

Did you buy Xi Shuo Qian Long ?

Enjoy your series, then...

shaolin swords

thanks......I read the same thing but then when I orderd I did not see any paypal button to click on maybe I missed it or something did not see any paypal button lol

are you going to buy from them ???

no I did not buy that adam cheng box set not yet

shaolin swords

just got my strike at heat tv series in the mail from kimook.com but 2 disc are missing from the set DISC 4 AND DISC 7 and I don't think they give refunds for that if I read on there website correctly the package has to be not opened and I open it not knowing there where going to be 2 disc missing

IF ANY ONE WANT TO BUY IT FROM ME I CAN GIVE IT FOR WHAT HALF I PAYED $25 OR MAYBE WANTS TO DO A TRADE FOR IT PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED

THANKS

shaolin swords

has any body else on here order from kimook.com and has this happened to you with getting a set with a couple missing disc and did you get a refund for I emailed them about it and am waiting on them to email me back and let me know

thanks

just got my strike at heat tv series in the mail from kimook.com but 2 disc are missing from the set DISC 4 AND DISC 7 and I don't think they give refunds for that if I read on there website correctly the package has to be not opened and I open it not knowing there where going to be 2 disc missing

IF ANY ONE WANT TO BUY IT FROM ME I CAN GIVE IT FOR WHAT HALF I PAYED $25 OR MAYBE WANTS TO DO A TRADE FOR IT PLEASE PM ME IF INTERESTED

THANKS

Before getting rid of it, don't you want to wait for their answer and see if they can send you the missing discs ?

In my opinion, even if the package was opened, since there are two missing discs and it isn't your resposibility for that, it can be considered as a defective item and it they want to keep you as a customer, they should do an arrangement for this...

shaolin swords

I kind of jumped the gun on that but yeah am going to wait to see what they say about returns

shaolin swords

I must be stupit I swear I just looked at the box set and there are none missing no disc are missing I must have not seen them lol :nerd: and thought they where missing kimook was going to replace the disc or give me a refund but had to email them back and let them know I made a mistake

am on the second episode there could be more fighting more action in it but its ok

As it was said in " Some like it hot " : Nobody's perfect...

It's a good thing for you that the boxset is complete !

Archived