recommend some adam cheng action packed swordplay tv series

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

I can see you beat me to it to buy the chu liu xiang series and got to it first on Chinesemall.com LOL HAAHAAAA :tongue:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shaolin swords

just got the legendary prime minister zhuge liang in the mail yesterday I saw a clip of it on youtube and on kfc on here and had to get it even tho theres no english subs hope there a lot of action about to watch some of it a lil while :bigsmile::tongue:

I'm currently watching Meteor Butterfly Sword (2003) and it's very good. I received it less than a week ago and I almost finished the 16 dvds (I'm currently at the 14th one) !

Adam Cheng shares the leading character with Norman Tsui and young actors unknown for me, but, from what I understood, he is the centre of the whole plot and when he is in a scene, whatever he plays (sorrow, thoughts in his garden, fight scenes, flashbacks), he shines !!

If you can get this one (it is still in yeasia), don't miss it, it's worth watching.

I just finished to watch Meteor Butterfly Sword : SUPERB PLOT, very good fights (though there are a little bit too much special effects in my opinion), good acting...

And a superb Adam Cheng playing a good guy who is the target of a lot of assassins without knowing why until almost the end of the series.

As I said previously, this one is really worth watching.

shaolin swords

man I really tried to watch these adam cheng tv series with no English subs but cant do it like I stated its a shame they did not come with subs I was just browsing yesasia.com and they really got some good adam cheng series on there I was really interested in buying but when I clicked on it no subs so did not buy but still tempted to buy them :tongue:

Just try to learn Mandarin, then !!:wink:

Even if I don't understand the whole plots, it's enough for mt to understand the general idea of what's going on, hence, I really enjoy watching all his series.

vcddvd88 has some of his series with English subtitles and there is a subtitled version of Book and sword 2009 available ; you should find this one on yesasia or ebay without any problem...

And I have a subtitled version of Blade heart, if you're interested, pm me.

shaolin swords

shaw I love kung fu movies tv series etc......as much as any body but learning another language to watch a tv series is taking it too a whole other level Lol :nerd:

I was just looking for the book and sword 2009 tai seng version with English subs yesasia.com is out of stock the only place I can find it at is kimook.com but its almost $80 don't know if I want to spend that much money for that

if you find it for cheaper any where when your searching for your stuff let me know

thanks

Archived