recommend some adam cheng action packed swordplay tv series

shaolin swords

shaolin swords

someone recommend me some adam cheng swordplay tv series what his best tv series his done the most action packed

thanks

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fate takes a hand, superb.

Xi Shuo Qian Long=Chronicles of Emperor Qian Long

Heaven sword and dragon sabre 1979

Kuet Gin Wong Shing

Chor Lau Heung 1979

If other ones come to my mind, I'll let you know...

shaolin swords

shaw thanks for the list do you know where I can find any of them with English subs I been looking for the chor lau heung series but cant seem to find it with English subs

I saw you mentioned the website vcddvd88.com in another thread have you ever order from them are they legit thanks again

Fate takes a hand, superb.

Xi Shuo Qian Long=Chronicles of Emperor Qian Long

Heaven sword and dragon sabre 1979

Kuet Gin Wong Shing

Chor Lau Heung 1979

If other ones come to my mind, I'll let you know...

Unfortunately, you won't find the old TVB or ATV series with English subtitles ; I'm myself looking for subbed series, but they weren't subbed when they were released...

Chronicles of Emperor Qian Long has a subbed version ; I saw it on yesasia and perhaps on vcddvd88. I don't remember wher I bought mine, I'll check it when I'll be back at home.

I found Fate takes a hand in Thai language on ethaicd, but all the old series which are sold there are on dvd-r format (I wasn't aware of this before buying them, I hadn't paid enough attention to the description of the items...).

As far as I know, I think that the series sold on vcddvd88 are official releases. Most of the subbed TVB I bought, I bought from this site.

They have The conqueror's story subbed, with Adam Cheng.

I don't know that these are action packed, as I've never seen the series themselves but, maybe these? As said above, I would doubt that they are subbed.

and of course, Prime Minister Zhuge Liang.

Of course, I forgot these ones !!

I had never seen any trailers for these series, I was just interested in them because of the cast, but WOW !!! They look even more interesting than I expected !!

Thanks for the clips !

shaolin swords

I been looking for this like crazy with English subs does any one know if this series come with English subs

Chor Lau Heung 1985 tv series

Is it the one with Miu Kiu Wai and Barbara Yung ?

If so, the Taiseng version has subtitles and is mentioned on yesasia and ebay and perhaps on other sites, so, you sshouldn't have too much problems to find it...

Oh, yes, I had forgotten this one. Well, I know it's available on taobao, but you won't have subtitles. I doubt that this series was released with any other subtitles than the Chinese subtitles...

shaolin swords

if some one can list all the adam cheng tv series with English subs if that's possible I would appreciate it it would make it easier for me :bigsmile:

thanks

Among the series already mentioned in this thread, the subbed ones are :

1) Xi Shuo Qian Long, but you already know that

2) The conqueror's story

3) The prince's shadow

I took a look to the site kimook you mentioned to me earlier and it seems to me that I saw some subbed series too, there (perhaps Greed of man and other ones).

I think that there is also a subbed version for King of snooker and I know someone who had downloaded Blade heart with English subtitles before the fall of megaupload, so, there must be a subbed version of this one somewhere...

Here's a link to a most complete list of Adam Cheng's series (not only swordplay). With the titles, you'll surely be able to find some of them on sites and see if they are subbed or not.

I can already tell you that The blundering swordsman unfortunately not only is non subbed, but also can't be found on any site, even for a download.

That's a shame that all these old series aren't released anymore and that they have not been subbed when they were made !!

http://adamcheng.weebly.com/tv-3000535270.html

None of the titles from the Chinese Floklore are subbed (Dismayed patriot Qu Yuan, Song Jing Shi, The kingdom and the beauty...), except perhaps The legend of the golden hairpin, but I'm not sure. It also seems to me that The dark tales (Chinese folklore) was subbed when I bought it years ago on yeasia.

One sword isn't subbed.

Perhaps you'll find a subbed version of Cold blood warm heart.

The book and the sword 2008 is subbed.

Here is also another link to a Vietnamese forum where there is an even more complete list, with the Chinese titles, which can be useful for the searches on google when the English titles don't give any results. You have to go to the second post (author : tranchau) in order to find the Chinese titles.

http://taongo.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=912&p=1481

Good reading !!

shaolin swords

thanks that was very help full I will definitely check out some off those titles:nerd:they looks interested

thanks for the link

Here's a link to a most complete list of Adam Cheng's series (not only swordplay). With the titles, you'll surely be able to find some of them on sites and see if they are subbed or not.

I can already tell you that The blundering swordsman unfortunately not only is non subbed, but also can't be found on any site, even for a download.

That's a shame that all these old series aren't released anymore and that they have not been subbed when they were made !!

http://adamcheng.weebly.com/tv-3000535270.html

None of the titles from the Chinese Floklore are subbed (Dismayed patriot Qu Yuan, Song Jing Shi, The kingdom and the beauty...), except perhaps The legend of the golden hairpin, but I'm not sure. It also seems to me that The dark tales (Chinese folklore) was subbed when I bought it years ago on yeasia.

One sword isn't subbed.

Perhaps you'll find a subbed version of Cold blood warm heart.

The book and the sword 2008 is subbed.

Here is also another link to a Vietnamese forum where there is an even more complete list, with the Chinese titles, which can be useful for the searches on google when the English titles don't give any results. You have to go to the second post (author : tranchau) in order to find the Chinese titles.

http://taongo.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?t=912&p=1481

Good reading !!

Perhaps you'll be more lucky than me and find some of the old titles I wasn't able to find myself.

If you find something interesting (even if it's downloads), let me know, please.

If you are also interested in the non subbed titles, there are some of the Chinese folklore titles which are on tudou.

If you want the links, let me know.

shaolin swords

ok I will let you know if I find any thing but I been looking for a good 2-3 weeks for something but every thing I find that looks interested has no English subs but I will let you know if I find any thing good with English subs you can find a lot of his stuff from different websites but most of them have no subs :tongue:

shaolin swords

I found the book and the sword series but its for $75 just lil to high but still might buy it does any body know if there are any websites that are selling it for any cheaper if any one has any info I would really appreciate it

thanks

shaolin swords

just placed a order for the adam cheng series Xi Shuo Qian Long at minhtan.com yesterday it says its instock but today I got a email saying my order was canceled and given a full refund on it and it was not instock

now today I been looking for this series the one with English subs cant find it any where the only place I can find it is at a website called book-wholesale.com but I read a thread on this forum from shawangela that she orderd from them and never got the stuff she order so I don't think am buying from them

if some one know where I can buy this series from a website please let me know

thanks

That's too bad !! Did you try on yesasia (I remember to have seen the same item on this site)? If they say that it's temporarily out of stock, maybe you'll have the luck to find it later ? They told me twice that Dark tales III was out of stock, and finally, I should recieve it soon, so, there's still hope, as you can see...

shaolin swords

thanks....there out of stock too at yesasia the only place that selling it as I stated is book-wholesale.com but I remember you making a thread about that website that you never got your stuff so I really don't know if I should order from them am probably not

shaolin swords

I want to buy the chu liu xiang chuan qi series from this place http://www.rarevcdshop.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=344&category_id=33&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1&vmcchk=1&Itemid=1 but has any one ever order from them are they reliable and I don't know what currency its in can some one let me know what money there prices are in so I know how much money I will be spending in us dollars

also looking for this http://www.chinesemall.com/chuluxiang.html

ShawAngela

Chu Liu Xiang isn't available anymore on chinesemall (I bought the last one a few weeks ago, sorry ! ).

As I told you in a previous message, rarevcdshop sells mostly copies (and they tell the customers that they seel copies) of series which can't be found elsewhere, together with originals (since this year) at a high price.

You have to divide their price (Indonesian roupie) by about 10,000 in order to get the price in dollars, and there is a 5% tax if you pay with paypal.

The series you're looking for (and Mystery of the condor heroes too) is available on a Chinese site I know of.

I sen you a PM.

Archived