Help ID a movie? The Zero Boys (1986)

bobo

hi--first it's a non kung fu movie-- i believe it would be classified as horror. any way i can only remember the way it begins. it starts off with these military guys at a paint ball camp. they later get their girl friends and head off for a holiday or whatever. i believe they are misdirected at a gas station down an abandoned road as a short cut. the tires on their van are flattened by road spikes and they find an abandoned house. the house is empty and one of them goes out to check the barn or a shed . later the tv in the house comes on and the guy who went out was either dead or being murdered live on the tv . from then on i believe they are being hunted down. that's all i remember-- i know there is a cut tv version and an uncut version--- no idea who plays in it either -- just started thinking about this the other day and can't come up with a title. thanks for any help .

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds very similar to "The Zero Boys". Except certain parts you mentioned didn;t happen in this movie but things that did:

The movie starts off with them at a paint ball competition

They get their girls and head off for a weekend

They find an abandoned house

The TV in the barn shows one of the women being tortured

Archived