Funniest kung fu comedy film?

kungfumaster

Morgoth Bauglir

Sex style kung fu is funny until a midget bites your dick off.

Speaking of using sex to defeat a villain, another funny movie comes to mind is ninja in the dragon's den. You can do battle fists, you can do battle with wits but no weapon beats a great pair of tits.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner

Kung Fu Girls AKA The Three And Half Dumb Kung Fu Girls has become my new top funniest KF comedy ever. One of those "so bad it's great" films - not sure how much of it is intentionally funny though.

Speaking of using sex to defeat a villain, another funny movie comes to mind is ninja in the dragon's den. You can do battle fists, you can do battle with wits but no weapon beats a great pair of tits.

Also seen in Shaolin Dolemite.

Secret Executioner
7 lucky Ninja kids

Something to do with the Lucky Seven movies ? Or is it a completely different thing ?

OpiumKungFuCracker
Something to do with the Lucky Seven movies ? Or is it a completely different thing ?

I think so, cause sometimes kung fu movies are titled differently. Can someone confirm this, bigrogie or kungfubob?

Secret Executioner
I think so, cause sometimes kung fu movies are titled differently. Can someone confirm this, bigrogie or kungfubob?

The Lucky Seven films are Taiwanese productions, but neither of these two has 7 Lucky Ninja Kids listed as an alternate title on hkcinemagic - and I think Godfrey Ho made something with a similar title in the 1990s so this could well be the Godfrey Ho film and not the Taiwanese ones.

The Odd Couple has hilarious moments, the first 20 or so minutes of the prodigal son, the dead and the deadly, my young auntie. I find Sammo's comedy the most laughable. But his movies are not entirely comedies. In true Hong Kong style he mixes drama, action, comedy, violence. The Victim is a perfect example, full of drama and a serious plot yet full of comedy gags like the blind inept hitman.

My vote goes for

Drunken Master 1 or 2

Mr Vampire (pretty much any of em except for #2)

Spooky Encounters is also v. funny :)

Ultimate Vampire

Not really kung fu (more a horror/caper movie) but saw Haunted Cop Shop the other day and that made me lol quite a bit mostly for the totally odd vibe of some of the comedy bits... :)

Archived