X-Men Days of Future Past

inframan

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Secret Executioner

Ugh, all look bad to really bad. Guess the X-Men franchise should have stopped after X2 (though First Class was a nice film)

I wish they would have rebooted for first class and done the real classic line up, angel, iceman, cyclops, beast, marvel girl.

The trailer looks good, I've liked all the x-men movies, I'm kind of an x-fanboy though.

Secret Executioner
I wish they would have rebooted for first class and done the real classic line up, angel, iceman, cyclops, beast, marvel girl.

That's kind of what I originally thought it would be - still, that film was one of the best in the franchise. :cool:

Once again, got my review on :wink:

xgSTIjEdRjs

Another fine review. Your guys' stuff is really, really insightful and entertaining.

BTW, for the longest time, I thought Quicksilver and Silver Surfer were the same guy. lol

OldPangYau
Another fine review. Your guys' stuff is really, really insightful and entertaining.

BTW, for the longest time, I thought Quicksilver and Silver Surfer were the same guy. lol

Thanks! Although we probably put more time/effort into our post-credit stingers than the review themselves :tongue: And yeah, I think I used to mix up Silver Surfer and Quicksilver when I was a kid :xd:

Also, finally finished up the "subscription trailer" for our page :smile:

bQ0M5rVENMI

Secret Executioner

Only saw the trailer, but it was really nice to watch (totally geeked out when seeing all the characters included/featured).

Once again, got my review on :wink:

xgSTIjEdRjs

As usual, I enjoyed your review. You always bring up interesting points - though it seems you guys missed some continuity errors, like Xavier being perfectly valid when he was (IIRC) already in a wheelchair in the end of First Class (but seeing there was continuity error here with the third movie which had a flashback of a valid Xavier and Magneto - the two apparently still friends - visiting a young Jean Grey...).

Saw the movie an loved it. The Quicksilver scene was great, they gave him Flash-like speed and it worked great in the context of the movie.

Archived