asiandramastore

the sentimental swordsman

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The prices seem very high...There are also Asian dramas in the site vcddvd88 and the prices are cheaper. The only problem, but it's the same in the other sites, is that you don't know if the items are in stock before placing the order. The only site I know where it's mentioned if the items are in stock or not is the site minhtan ; they have also some dramas there.

If you're not afraid to pay with your credit card instead of paypal, you can also find dramas in the sites echinesemovies and chinesetapes (I think that it's the same site because the presentation is the same and they have the same items). You'll find there series which aren't mentioned in the other sites.

I never heard of this one. Is it a tvb series or an atv series ?

Do you know the year or do you have a picture ? Is there an aka ?

shaolin swords

I saw a clip of it on youtube a couple years ago but cant find it any where to buy heres the link to the clip on youtube

Thanks for the clip, it seems really interesting.

Perhaps that it would be better if someone could contact the uploader on youtube and ask him for the Chinese title, in order to google the Chinese characters and see if there is something about this series...I'm not on youtube, so, I can't do it...

shaolin swords

am not a member on youtube either but I just email someone on Gordon liu website and sent them a clip of the mantis kid asking them if it ever came out on dvd to buy any where am waiting for them to write back

I will let you know what they said if they email me back

but yeah if some one can send a message to the person who up loaded the video the question shawangela suggested would be cool

shaolin swords

thanks for the link I do appreciate it

but the picture was so blurry tho I could not see really any thing lol :tongue:

I wish I can find this on dvd

wonder if it ever came out on dvd

Thanks for the link. I think that it's the same series : I recognized Lo Meng and Liu Chia Hui in the same costumes as in the youtube clip. According to the guy from youtube, Mantis kid is only a literal translation for the Chinese title.

However, I FOUND IT on the Chinese site taobao and it's mentioned as a TVB series. Here is the link :

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.39.PL0v7h&id=37027365575

The pictures shown on this site clearly show the same actors and actresses as in the youku clip and...I know how to buy from taobao, so, perhaps I'll buy the series...

Could you give us the pinyin title in order to see if it's also available in other sites than taobao, please ?

Thanks for the answer.

I just also found that it's a 1994 series called Mantis kid, or Mantis boy, or Drunken mantis, or Mantis drunken master.

I go on with my searches...

shaolin swords

thanks for the info shawangela

the first time I saw that clip on youtube I went crazy searching for it and came up with nothing but if you find any thing let me know

I have bad news...:cry::cry::cry: I asked my friend in China about the link on taobao an dhe told me that the selle doesn't sell the series, but only the set of photos shown on the link. TOOOOO BAAAAAD !!!

The only hop that we have now, is to ask the uploader where he found his series and/or if he would agree to trade with us...

Archived